Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: LOL ROFLMAO OMGOMGOMG

[ QUOTE ]
There you go again. Claiming that Lewis Libby never told any reporters that Valerie Plame worked for the CIA (which is, of course, classified information). Do you realize how it brightens my day to see you make this claim?

[/ QUOTE ]
Enjoy it while you can. There will be many dark days in your future to contemplate the truth.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community.

[/ QUOTE ]

Google "Andrea Mitchell" and "Valerie Plame" -- and put down the Kool-Aid.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: LOL ROTFLMAO OMGOMGOMG

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Google Patrick Fitzgerald's press conference. The quote above is from his lips, not mine.

If you're too lazy, here is a link.

As for Andrea Mitchell, she was told of Wilson's identity AFTER Novak's article ran. Here's a link to that.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL You obviously didn't google it, otherwise you would've seen a bunch of sites (including the first 4 sites listed) talking about how Mitchell gave out misinformation. There was one site 'demanding a correction' from her. Yes, I agree with SheetWise. Google the two names and get the truth.

Sheet, put down your glass of vodka, cuz you must be wasted to send us on a google search that hurts your point.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL You obviously didn't google it, otherwise you would've seen a bunch of sites (including the first 4 sites listed) talking about how Mitchell gave out misinformation. There was one site 'demanding a correction' from her. Yes, I agree with SheetWise. Google the two names and get the truth.

Sheet, put down your glass of vodka, cuz you must be wasted to send us on a google search that hurts your point.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point he is trying to make is that Andrea Mitchell knew Plame's identity before the leak. If true, it would lend support to the argument that Plame's identity was widely known prior to Libby's leak to Miller. However, it's not true. In my post above I linked to an article in the USA Today stating that Mitchell learned Plame's identity well after Libby leaked to Miller.

And yes, all of that info is easily available to those who actually Google instead of just recommending it.