Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 09-20-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Bugsy\'s Club stats program

Looking for a program that will keep stats for bugsy's club. Is there a plugin for poker tracker out there that will allow you to load their hand histories?
Old 09-20-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Bugsy\'s Club stats program

So you're the one playing at Bugy's Club. As far as I know, IHNFC.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:29 PM

I didn't actually deposit into Bugsy's Club. I'm only a recreational B&M and home game player. I don't play for real money online but I came into a whole krapload of bbp's which are worth a penny a piece on their real money side, sooooooo I figured I'd cash them in for real $$$ (about $40 worth) and start there at their .01/.02 NL tables and .55 sit n' go's.
I know it's chump change compared to what a lot of you guys play for online but I just feel more comfortable in a live game.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't actually deposit into Bugsy's Club. I'm only a recreational B&M and home game player. I don't play for real money online but I came into a whole krapload of bbp's which are worth a penny a piece on their real money side, sooooooo I figured I'd cash them in for real $$$ (about $40 worth) and start there at their .01/.02 NL tables and .55 sit n' go's. I know it's chump change compared to what a lot of you guys play for online but I just feel more comfortable in a live game.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's really not true. A bet is a bet. I play my hardest whether it's real or play money, ,05/.10 or 5/10. There's an idea to this. As poker is played by more and more people you need to be able to play against a varying range of skilled opponents. I play the nano games and on occasion play money games. Usually, I use only play money to blow off steam but I know that those same play money players are likely to make a deposit and it's good to know what is coming. For that matter, the nano SnGs aren't played much better than large play money ones.

I tried bugy's club but didn't like the software and there are virtually no cash games to play. I've heard that their MTTs have one of best blind structures, but the site is too small. Maybe if they can scrounge up more players I'll go back.