Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 02:19 PM

Default My complaint list (add yours)

Absolute Poker: A. When a player disconnects a pop up appears, when they return another appears.

B. When you are on multiple waiting lists and join a table, pop-ups come up for each table you are taken off of.

Pop-ups suck, get rid of them.

Party:

Waiting lists, when you sign up, sometimes half a dozen invites show up and only the first one is good.

Pokerroom:

The blind post option, you have to sit in and out to click and unclick. On top of the increased rake it drives me crazy.

UltimateBet: The new bonus structure is absurd. The high level players are getting raped.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: My complaint list (add yours)

2+2: complaint lists
Old 09-08-2005, 02:22 PM

Not a single room I can think of correctly assigns the blinds if someone busts out in the SB or BB. Not one.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:23 PM

Party: The rebuy bug. When someone get knocked out in a tourney BB sometimes skip a player.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The rebuy bug.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party: The rebuy bug. When someone get knocked out in a tourney BB sometimes skip a player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, the rebuy bug is when you go all- in during a rebuy period with say 4000 chips and rebuy. Party reads your stack as 0 when you push all in so it allows you to rebuy. You are only supposed to be allowed to rebuy when you have 1000 chips or less.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:44 PM

A few more Absolute (tyrped this in once and then accidently closed the browesr window).

1. Doesn't de-select the "Auto-Post" when you sit out. Can be really annoying to come back to a 6-max game and post double.

2. No special table layout for 6-max. Not an asthetics problem. It means that I can't always sit myself as I want. Sometimes I wish to sit between a tight player and a loose player. This is all good until someone comes and sits between us.

3. Only 3 tables!

4. Resource hog.

5. HH! PUT THEM ON MY DISK!!!!

With all that, I love them for the bonuses and the R********k.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:46 PM

Pokerstars: 5-max rule on multi-tabling cash ring games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2005, 02:48 PM

Absolute: Hand Histories. I don't see why they can make an update to put the HH on my hard drive. Is it that complex?

Poker Stars: The lobby layout is annoying. I like to be able to look at one limit at a time. (IE party lobby layout)
Old 09-08-2005, 02:52 PM

Pokerroom - do you still have to sit-out of your ring-game in order to click the cashier to re-buy when you are running low on chips?
This is really a pain.

Party (and other rooms) when I join a table I can't immediately click a 'wait for BB button'.
I can either click 'sit out' and then probably miss the blind passing me....or I can click 'auto-post' and then it will just post for me UTG or something.

Also - after I do get the 'wait for BB' icon...it will skip me in the BB if someone busts or sits-out in one of the blinds and then I have to wait another lap.
I've been on tables where the button has passed me 2 or 3x while I was just on regular 'wait for BB' and 'auto-post BB' mode.
There is no excuse for this.
If i'm at a live game then we go to a single-blind or whatever is necessary and appropriate for the situation. The live-game dealer wouldn't just say..."Oh...well it would have been your turn to join-in now....but instead we'll just make you wait for another orbit."

Empire - rebuy tourneys that add an extra entry-fee INTO the re-buys. If you are playing a 20+2 with rebuys and add-ons...then the cost of the re-buy should be $20...not $22.

Hey uglyowl - I would think that Euro's 'seize your current browser window to tell you that you are leaving euro' (which you already knew naturally) would have been at the VERY TOP of your list.