Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Should it be legal to torture a Liberal?

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you haven't replied tells me that i've asked a question that you can't answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You remind me of the fellow who woke up and thought it was high noon yet the sun was nowhere to be seen. He was sure their must have been either a monumental natural disaster or a total eclipse of the sun indicating the Apocalypse was drawing near. It turns out it was midnight and not noon.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct answer. I hadn't taken the time to read your other question.

As for tolerance of gays, conservatives are tolerant of them, you misconstrue the facts just like a Liberal is expected to do. Most Conservatives are of the belief that gays should not be allowed to legally marry not that they not be allowed to exist. Personally if it weren't for certain tax and insurance benefits I don't know why anyone would want to be oficially married.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Should it be legal to torture a Liberal?

[ QUOTE ]
If it was a liberal that made a similar post the convervatives would be all over it. Wether it was in tounge in cheek makes no difference, the point is it has no use, no intelligent political conversation can come from it. It has no content and its offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have the right to be offended.....If you don't like it, don't read it. Dismiss it for what it is. I agree it has no real content for conversation, but is there such thing as a good political discussion? All political discussions are mainly people pointiing out the faults of the other side. Nothing good comes from that in my opinion.