Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2004, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Husker\'s....\"you make the call\"

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to assume it's a low buy-in SNG. CO has A8s, SB has QQ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err... QQ would have bet again on the turn. I'm dumb, and TT would be a better guess (although still wrong).

[/ QUOTE ]

No prob Edge, that's why I posted this one, with more to continue in the future. I'll be better about letting everyone in on what amount sng's that are being posted. I typically play anywhere from 5+.50 up to $20+2. the majority of these posts will be $5+.50 and $10+1.

As I stated in the original post, I think that it is a good exercise to try and put the players on a range of hands. Hopefully , this will help for when we all see similiar moves made in the future, and we happen to be involved in the pot.

Kind of like a poker brain 'teaser".

Play well,

Husker
Old 06-22-2004, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Husker\'s....\"you make the call\"

I had them with TT and QQ but ohhhhh, was I wrong. Would have never put CO on an A6s when he called the preflop raise. Would anyone else have called the big raise with A6s? SB's bet on the flop was definitely a bluff and he probably freaked when he got called....hence the check on the turn.