Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-18-2005, 11:55 AM

Default multi-tabling

To all you multi-tablers,

I found I can fit 4 tables on my screen @ my monitor's max 1600x1200 resolution without overlap. How do you play more than 4 on a single monitor? Do you just deal with the overlap? How many tables maximum do you play on one monitor?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: multi-tabling

[ QUOTE ]
To all you multi-tablers,

I found I can fit 4 tables on my screen @ my monitor's max 1600x1200 resolution without overlap. How do you play more than 4 on a single monitor? Do you just deal with the overlap? How many tables maximum do you play on one monitor?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on two monitors. Sometimes, if I'm feeing frisky, I'll 10-table, with a fifth table smack dab in the middle of each monitor.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play on two monitors. Sometimes, if I'm feeing frisky, I'll 10-table, with a fifth table smack dab in the middle of each monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same. Unless you use something like the miniview on Prima, you don't have much of a choice. The standard size for tables just about everywhere is 800x600.

GO BLUE, btw.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:33 PM

I've got two monitors now, but i used to 12-table on one 17" TFT, no problems at all.

Might want to check out www.multitablehelper.com, check out the Software forum for documentation.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:24 PM

i use 1 17 inch monitor and 9 table on it(with overlap obviously). It takes some organizing and getting use to, but once you get the feel for it, it is rather easy. I should be getting a new setup in 2 weeks with dual monitors. I will probably 10 or 12 table when i get that set up.