Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: How to answer this common female question?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

uuummm its called being honest and not sticking around in something i know wont work...its not worth my time and im not gonna sugar coat it

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, watching TV. The show you're watching is about a woman who leaves her husband because he gets fat.

Your boyfriend turns to you, and half-jokingly asked, "Yeesh, that's horrible. You wouldn't leave *me* if I got fat, would you?"

Is the relationship now over?

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading all my post before u ask a dumb question to attack me b/c u have nothing better to do...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't attacking you, I was just curious as to how strict your "One wrong question and I'm out the door" policy is.

[ QUOTE ]

if its a joke (any question related to self esteem) of course i dont care...but if they are serious its over

[/ QUOTE ]

How long do your relationships usually last before the guy slips up and asks a question that gets him dumped? It sounds like you have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to giving guys the boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but she's never wrong when she does. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no...sometimes she's wrong, but she never makes mistakes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Apparently there's a difference. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: How to answer this common female question?

"Why don't you try it and we'll see what happens?"
or
"How fat are we talking here?"

It depends how "fat" she is already. If she eats well and exercises regularly, then her getting fat would be due to a lack of discipline. We'd have to talk, as our goals might be distant from each other's.

I don't think her percentage of body fat has anything to do with whether or not I'd stay with her. However, repeated occurences of her asking this question would probably cause me to ignore her... permanently.