Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 07:13 PM

Default The Official \"I Haven\'t read any of the Lost threads on OOT\" Thread

Yeah, who's with me?
Old 09-28-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: The Official \"I Haven\'t read any of the Lost threads on OOT\" Threa

wouldnt this count?
Old 09-28-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: The Official \"I Haven\'t read any of the Lost threads on OOT\" Thread

yup

someone put a question in front of me while i was typing this up....dang
Old 09-28-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: The Official \"I Haven\'t read any of the Lost threads on OOT\" Threa

Does the "I've never watched Lost" thread count? If not, then I.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: The Official \"I Haven\'t read any of the Lost threads on OOT\" Thread

Apart from this here thread i have avoided looking at any of the lost threads due to not wanting to see any spoilers as all you americans are like 153246436 series in front of us brits.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:23 PM

Godel would be proud.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:28 PM

screw lost
Old 09-28-2005, 07:46 PM

Let me summarize:
Season 2 - get spotted by airliner in episode 11, picked up next episode (season finale) and by cargo plane. At very end of final episode cargo plane goes down (who could have seen that coming).

Season 3 - turns out some of them didn't make it, Pip (or was it Mary, can't remember which one he was) died as well as that one dark haired hot chick. Turns out they have landed in another small islet in the pacific. A few episodes in they decide to eat the hobbit and the hot chick (insert cunilingus joke here). Planes fly bye, boats come into sight, a couple people get eaten by barracuda while fishing (should have taken those crosses off before getting in), there are flashbacks both from before they left for the first flight and from the first season when they were stuck on windward O'ahu in Hawai'i. A major event occurs at the end of this season when a helicopter sees them and comes in for the rescue only to be knocked down by the wind gusts. Unfortunately he didn't seem to radio in before crashing so nobody knows where they are still.

Season 4 began last week. They dig the pilot out who is badly injured and in need of medical assistance. Unfortunately there are fights over how much water to give the guy because everyone is thirsty. I won't spoil tonights episode, but I will say there is a knife fight involved.

edit: btw what season of coupling are you on? I've seen teh first 3. Last I knew Patrick and Sally were hooking up and Jane and the christian dude were splitting up. Also, I read that Jeff isn't in the fourth season, what's up with that, that guy was hilarious. Without him it'll turn out just like a soap opera and not funny anymore.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:47 PM

I thought this place was called 'lOOsT' now
Old 09-28-2005, 07:54 PM

I hope everyone who started a Lost thread (save the first person, and, of course, the OP) is swiftly banned. I hope this mainly because I am bitter for getting banned for bumping 3 or 4 Entourage threads several weeks ago.