Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 07-19-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Another Story on the Great Party Poker Support

What morons.

I moved a week or so ago. I am still in the same city and state. I was able to change my Neteller address in a minute, I was able to change my address on my bank and credit cards online and the other poker rooms were as easy as could be, either an email or something in their software. Thats too easy for Party Poker.

I send them an email to change this so they have me call them. They cant do it over the phone, WTF? It cant be done on the software either. They say my account has been flagged due to this address change email and now I need to send them a faxback. I have had an account with them for 3 years or so and never had an issue, I find it hard to believe the fact that I moved suddenly raises a flag when I am in the positive on them for many thousands of dollars.

Luckily I dont have any money there, I was just getting this done before I deposited. I guess they have lost me money forever, the funny thing was I was able to change the address on their skins on a form after this conversation, I guess Party doesnt want my money.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Another Story on the Great Party Poker Support

[ QUOTE ]
I am in the positive on them for many thousands of dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean in paid rake, right PA?

[ QUOTE ]
I guess Party doesnt want my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

i firmly believe that pros will see declining service and benefits now that they have to answer to shareholders. you take the fishy's money, so you are a threat to their business model.