Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Official Ed Miller Bachelor Party Thread

Thank you to everyone who supported Ed's bachelor party in NYC. There are a few people who deserve special attention because they went above and beyond the call of duty.

1) Tony Montana - a personal friend of mine who doesn't play poker, gave us the private use of his bar with 3 hours notice after our original location was forced to change plans at the last minute due to an unexpected emergency. Tony saved the day... thanks we owe you big next time!

2) The future Mrs NPA. Without her Ed would be 1/2 the man he is today. Congratulations on finding a wonderful guy to spend your life with.

3)Satelliter and Ray - You guys really stepped up to the plate, and made everything possible. Thank you for your warm hospitality in the face of adversity.

4)Gonores - because his car blew up on the way to the airport. He was a great source for jokes all evening.

5)The entertainment - 'nuff said.

6) Tony the local - He was the first to ask a question during Ed's talk at the book signing, and it will be forever etched in all of our minds. Make sure Tony always sits to your right boys....

7) Action Bob - for buying everyone a round of drinks... in-turn making Mandy super-drunk (and James look like a hero!)

To provide complete accountability, the costs were as follows:

2 hours of entertainment - $1,200
Tip for the entertainment - $300
Bar bill for the entertainment - $135
Tip for the bar staff - $150 (big, but necessary in exchange for the last minute help)
Ed's flight, accommodations, etc - paid in full by Satelliter & Ray (thanks again guys! your the greatest!)

total - $1,885 (we were a bit more than $300 short, I covered the difference)

Lastly... thanks to all the donaters. Without you this would not have been possible:

newhizzle
radek2166
DrSavage
RingoMojo
RatFink & Jskills
brettbrettr
WhiskyTown
B Dids
Smoking Robot
DcifrThs
Stoxtrader
GrunchCan
Tony Paladino
TimM
Gonores
StevieG
BenKath1
MercTec
Bubu
ChopChoi
KDAWG
Colgin
itsmarty
TakeMeToTheRiver
messtoph
TomBrooks
ActionBob
Voltron87
DesertCat
playersare
Max Power
Ed's friend from school (I drank too much, I forgot his name.. very cool guy though!)

Lastly I intended to provide some silly one sentance updates from the party as it occured live from my blackberry, but unfortunatly a technical error occured making this impossible.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 11:52 AM

Ed's friend from school (I drank too much, I forgot his name.. very cool guy though!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Fredrick I think

TONY
Old 10-19-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

7) Action Bob - for buying everyone a round of drinks... in-turn making Mandy super-drunk ( and James look like a hero!)

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget uberpimp in that situation too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't forget uberpimp in that situation too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<============ funny stuff