Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2004, 02:35 AM

Default Update to \"Fossilman at the Bike Wednesday Night\"

For details about the party for Greg Raymer at the Bike tomorrow evening from 6pm to 8pm check out the post just below from a few days ago.

One change is that I forgot about an afternoon appointment and will only be able to get an interest list as late as 1:00 pm tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.

If you want to get into "The Grill" where the party is going on just PM me on this forum and I'll do my best (it shouldn't be a problem but who knows). Put "Fossilman" in the title. I should be able to get back before 1:30 pm or so.

Otherwise just come to the Bike - a lot will be going on and you will probably be able to see our favorite 2+2er Fossilman, "The Champ" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hope to see you there.

Rick
Old 08-30-2004, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Update to \"Fossilman at the Bike Wednesday Night\"

Rick,

My thanks to you, Marc Gilutin, and the Bike for doing this. The party was great, and my family (wife, daughter, mom, and dad) all enjoyed it greatly. I saw a lot of old and met a lot of new friends. And the food was excellent.

Thanks, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)