Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Stop talking at the tables (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
"that was the correct play, 2+2er i presume?"

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: "I'm a dick and I'm going to show you how great I am by complimenting you. By the way, I'm more interested in showing off than I am in actually winning money."
Old 11-05-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope I never get to be 35.

[/ QUOTE ]

Supply your home address, your wish will be granted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...will you will me your bankroll?
Old 11-05-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure, yet, but it would be nice to go. Stage 15 and 16 goes through some very nice scenery...

[/ QUOTE ]

(Hijack, but that is almost already done).

Go to Strasbourg instead/also! I'm going there this year, and I'll get plenty of bang for the buck; pre-race presentation, start/finish of first stage, start/finish of second stage, start of third stage (a couple of miles outside town). I went to Paris, and the hardest stage this year, the Hincapie win at Pla d'Adet in the Pyrenees, and that was amazing! Wouldn't mind 15 & 16 this year too though. I guess I'll try to go to last stage in Paris next year also. Nothing beats the atmosphere there. BTW, I won some money on Thor taking the green jersey this year. :-)

Adde
Old 11-06-2005, 12:05 AM

Okay, good, so I wasn't the only one that sucked in my breath when a poster was astonished that women over 35 play this game. Dumbass kids are giving us their parents' tuition money, ladies! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

In relation to the post, I heard a wonderful thing at the tables last night. Two players that knew each other were discussing how one had lost his job and I almost left because of collusion possibilities. However, one commented on how he was only working by playing online poker because he was doing so well. He was 85/0/0 with 250+ hands at a 6-max table. Great fun!

Also, 2+2 isn't so hard to find. Anyone that picks up one of the books can flip it over and find the website. Those of us that used to call raises with Q8o are very happy to have discovered this. I know I ain't the only one.

However, people that berate loose players for sucking out ought to be beaten to death. Twice.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to report them as spammers.

Touche!

In other news, the best anti-spam and anti-table-coach weapon is to fill the chat with garble after each line. This effectively hides the trash talk.

Create a text file and fill it with something like this:

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Make a bookmark to the file for easy access (in Start menu, etc). When table coach enters, open the file, copy all text and fire at the chat.

Voila!

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer:

<*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*> <*)))>< >&lt))*>
Old 11-06-2005, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so all this worrying is for NAUGHT.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.
I agree
100%
tess

http://webster.com/dictionary/naught

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand that people get annoyed by players helping other players on the table, but still it has always been like that, and it will always stay like this since being helpful this way is part of human nature.

So just accept it!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, when it cuts into my profits, I will not accept it. If you want to be nice refund a part of their losses after the session, but don't tell me I have to accept your ideals. Poker is not about being nice. It is about extracting the most money (over the long run) from other players. You can be nice as you take their money, but teaching them how to play better is absurd. You are their to take their money. Why suddenly decide that you want less of it? If they stumble onto this site or 2+2's great books, fine. Why lead them there?
Old 11-09-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And as for sex, it only gets better for women over 35 (and smart young men know that). For women there is really no upper limit. Alas, this is not true for men who struggle in that department as they age (go, little blue pill). You young fellows sitting in your underpants in your parents' basement, 8-tabling and pissing in pickle jars, don't try to teach your grandmas to suck eggs. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My nominee for post of the year.

Mack
Old 11-09-2005, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

if you want to identify another 2+2er at the table, just say "sup bro?" otherwise shut the [censored] up unless your telling a fish "nh" or something

[/ QUOTE ]

"sup bro?" --- i was wondering what the secret code was

Old 11-10-2005, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Time and time again I see some table captain berate a big time donator for a stupid play and all I can do is just sit and watch while I grit my teeth and wish I could kick him square in the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this out, there's some psychos out there. This was on Party. Let's hope they never hack into the membership databases:

[ QUOTE ]

loser: how can u call that?
loser: you aren't legit buddy
loser: you better be paying me my $400 that you cheated from me n1gger
loser: before i slit your throat.
winner: cuz I know you are a crybaby....just reload please
loser: so you call reraises with a 1:15 pathetic shot?
winner: whaaaaaaa
loser: i dont care its a few bucks to me, but the basis is that you are blatantly cheating money from me, if i dont have that $400 within 5 min i will slit your throat
loser: and you dont wanna know about ur kids
winner: lol

[/ QUOTE ]