Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 02:14 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

My friends and I might drink too much but one guy woke up on the football field of our college stadium with no pants, another guy stripped down and climbed into a bed he thought was his where another (quite large) man was sleeping, I personally got lost going to the bathroom in a dorm and found my way into another girls room on the same floor as my girlfriend in my boxers (she let me sleep there), another friend curled up behind a dumpster in a city 30miles away because he couldn't tell the cabbie how to get home and when he ran out of money the cabbie kicked him out, one guy in a dugout, me in my car lost 5 miles from the bar in my own vomit, and I'm sure there's more but the alcohol killed that section of my memory
Old 07-19-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

I was in Singapore because I had been deported from Australia for basically drinking too much (damned Aussies lose their sense of humor real quick when a Yank out drinks them, lol). I was staying in a youth hostel where the cheapest beds (about 20 of them) were in a large room that was also served as the main entrance and the office. It was around New Years and I was obviously drinking alot at the time. I'm pretty sure I went to sleep in the right bed, and I think I must've gotten up in the middle of the night to piss, but anyway, I woke up in the right room, but the wrong bed.....naked with no covers....people milling around. I fortunatley still too drunk to be very embarrassed. I got up, found the right bed and went back to sleep.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:19 PM

i woke up in the flowerbed of a college bar when the sprinklers came on the next morning. that was a shock.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinki

[ QUOTE ]
I've woken up in a random unknown street in the middle of Romania, lying in the road, without my coat, covered in snow and no recollection of how I got there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is really odd, since you live in New Jersey....
Old 07-19-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinki

woke up in another city...got on the wrong train I guess. Last I remember was getting on a train (after I'd woken up after passing out). Woke up next to a girlie on a train station bench in a city 3hrs away from mine.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose my answer would be a 700 acre farm in Tennesee...with about 90,000 other people...

[/ QUOTE ]

Story please!

[/ QUOTE ]

He has to be talking about Bonaroo....dirty hippie.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yes, Bonnaroo. I definitely was out of place as i'm not a dirty hippie, but some friends of mine are....anyway, it was one of the best times of my life....up by 9am, drinking games began, by noon you're wasted on all sorts of various drugs, stumbling around and listening to incredible music till about 3am....then up a few hours later to do it again......good times......
Old 07-19-2005, 02:22 PM

When I lived in San Diego, a friend & I bought a bottle of Jack and a bottle of Turkey on our way to a beach bonfire. The last thing I remember we were comparing bottles and we each just had a little left in the bottom. I woke up facedown in the sand maybe 50 yards down the beach all alone in the morning. Later they told me I had gotten cold and tried to crawl out on the pallets we were burning to sleep there.

My friend apparently also got cold. He woke up inside the Old Ox (some bar he broke into) with a police dog ripping his pantleg off. He vaguely remembers this, but later the policemen (who were pretty nice about it all) were kididng him about rough-housing with their dog. Apparently he tried to play with it.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:24 PM

"damned Aussies lose their sense of humor real quick when a Yank out drinks them,"

this one obviously isn't true then [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I woke up facedown in the sand maybe 50 years down the beach all alone in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, time travel? awesome. Sounds like Army of Darkness....
Old 07-19-2005, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I woke up facedown in the sand maybe 50 years down the beach all alone in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, time travel? awesome. Sounds like Army of Darkness....

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHa yards.