Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-02-2005, 12:59 AM

Default Re: VIDEO IS UP!

[ QUOTE ]
Full Video
80 meg (20 min/High Res/Good Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv

Full Video compressed
6 megs (20 min/Very Low Res/Shitty Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv

Short Edit
28 megs (6 mintues/High Res/Good Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv

I think the short edit is the best, the others get kind of boring, and the low res [censored] is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

the edit is awesome. The flame insert for what his butt will feel like tomorrow is amazing.

and the answer to question posed at the end of the video is...

FIVE...dudes!
Old 11-02-2005, 01:05 AM

my mouth is burning just from watching this video.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:05 AM

we went out and grabbed a drink in Santa Cruz and the dude blowing the flames was out in the street with all the other freaky deekies down there since it was halloween
Old 11-02-2005, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we went out and grabbed a drink in Santa Cruz and the dude blowing the flames was out in the street with all the other freaky deekies down there since it was halloween

[/ QUOTE ]

so clutch. love it!
Old 11-02-2005, 01:18 AM

Default Re: the slow release cap has been removed

u will get hurt and lose badbeetz
Old 11-02-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, this is really great stuff. the cameraman did a quality job. thats all there is to say, high effing comedy indeed.

we really need to get a new york one of these down. i would do the milk challenge on film but only for a significant amount or other circumstance, i am not broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to do a challenge as well. I PM'd el D about doing the butter, since crimson's not getting the money for that one. It would be cool if we could set up a mult-participant NY one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in NJ and would be willing to come into the city to participate. I already proposed I would do an interesting egg challenge to El D so it would be good to find many people to throw said eggs. I also proposed I would do the butter challenge [tried a quarter stick tonight just to see what it was like and I think I could give it a good run], but I would like to see the challenges spread around for more OOT participation. It would be pretty awesome to get something big together one of the coming weekends.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:37 AM

Hey Bro, I'm gonna be in LA in a few weeks. The three of us should meet up for brunch or something, you know, me, you and your mom? whattya think?
Old 11-02-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Fighting Monkeys!

Do you have horrible memories of your father dying in a tragic monkey fight when you were younger? Was he like, “Hey son, I bet I can fight that 20 lbs monkey over there,” and you egged him on, and as the monkey stole the peaches you were like, “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” and you blamed yourself ever since? Yes, that is what happened.

I don't get it. I don't care if it's hung-kong-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-fui-ninja-jet-li-chimpanzee-raekwon-ghost-faced-KimboSlizzice monkey….. 20 lbs AIN'T ENOUGH MASS to F with me unless it’s shot out of a cannon…… *hand to chin, thinking* no…. no cannon.

Plus, and this is an important point that Boris brought up, the monkey will not expect it! I can offer it a banana, and then POW!!!!!! Monkey bits all over the place.

For the finishing move I'll freeze him to absolute Zero and then tap him on the forehead with my cock and he'll burst into 1000 monkey bits!

So, in conclusion, I'm sorry that you killed your Dad.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Fighting Monkeys!

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have horrible memories of your father dying in a tragic monkey fight when you were younger? Was he like, “Hey son, I bet I can fight that 20 lbs monkey over there,” and you egged him on, and as the monkey stole the peaches you were like, “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” and you blamed yourself ever since? Yes, that is what happened.

I don't get it. I don't care if it's hung-kong-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-fui-ninja-jet-li-chimpanzee-raekwon-ghost-faced-KimboSlizzice monkey….. 20 lbs AIN'T ENOUGH MASS to F with me unless it’s shot out of a cannon…… *hand to chin, thinking* no…. no cannon.

Plus, and this is an important point that Boris brought up, the monkey will not expect it! I can offer it a banana, and then POW!!!!!! Monkey bits all over the place.

For the finishing move I'll freeze him to absolute Zero and then tap him on the forehead with my cock and he'll burst into 1000 monkey bits!

So, in conclusion, I'm sorry that you killed your Dad.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, who are you? Oh yeah, my new favorite poster.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:54 AM

Default Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

I'd be in for donating money if somebody wanted to do the 50 hardboiled eggs in an hour thing (cool hand luke). Getting some more ideas out there....