Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Stupid Bellagio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Especially if Kathleen was there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she that floor manager there? Glasses? Around 40? If so, I thought she was definitely cool. Even one of the chip runners (Benjamin) said she was really cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the person you are referring to is the big dick while I believe Kathleen is 2nd big dick. And for the idiots out there, I mean in charge when I say big dick. Can anyone confirm this or are they both the cardroom managers or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Then her name was Catherine. She was standing there while the waitress brought me drink after drink and I wasn't even playing. Like I said, very cool.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Especially if Kathleen was there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she that floor manager there? Glasses? Around 40? If so, I thought she was definitely cool. Even one of the chip runners (Benjamin) said she was really cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the person you are referring to is the big dick while I believe Kathleen is 2nd big dick. And for the idiots out there, I mean in charge when I say big dick. Can anyone confirm this or are they both the cardroom managers or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Then her name was Catherine. She was standing there while the waitress brought me drink after drink and I wasn't even playing. Like I said, very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Catherine is big dick. She is cool also I guess, but not on the same level as Kathleen.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:53 PM

Kathleen is awesome. Also, we most deifnietly do NOT need to get many bellagio regulars at the Wynn. Many of the bellagio regulars are grumpy nitty or angle shooters. I dislike them.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:44 PM

My first reaction to this post was, damn Bike, 400/800 mixed? That's a big game.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first reaction to this post was, damn Bike, 400/800 mixed? That's a big game.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was running already
Old 11-08-2005, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Missing out on a table full of rake and lots of generous tipping."

Last 2+2 magoo-fest at the Bike, I win a pot with A-K unimproved to Josh W.'s A-Q. I tip about half the profit and Josh matches my tip. Dealer looks at him funny and he says, "I had a good hand too. A-Q suited."

Frustrating and a shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

One other magoo fest at commerce w/ sucker, elD, glen, sooga, clarknasty, dynomeister, and NPA (sorry if I'm forgetting anybody...gabe maybe...oh, and mike l). Well, afterwards, we are rehashing it here (duh!), and we were all saying how much we won/lost. We then realized how much the rake was. Somebody (ulysses?) says "yeah, it didn't help that josh tipped a pot to the dealer".

I never thought I'd stoop that low again.

Fastforward to last monday (I think...maybe tuesday), at Hawaiian Gardens, playing 8-16 w/ very good friend and his ex girlfriend. She in on my left, openraises UTG (which is the same as "raises UTG"), all fold to me. I have Q3o, flop 843, turn Q, river Q, she has AA, and got checkraised 3 times.

Many of the bets are still stacked up, so I clump a lot of them together and gave them to the dealer...maybe $50 or so.

Yikes.

Josh
Old 11-08-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the actual reason was really that he was upsetting the tilted local who was offended because jason_t existed or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably deserved it, damn pretty boy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 12:22 AM

I was in that game, and Gabe made that comment. I will punish you by being down in your neck of the woods this weekend.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:02 AM

I have a really stupid question to ask you, but can't ask it here. Remind me when I see you.

And, oh yeah, I'm broke. I can't play anything bigger than 40-80, so you'll have to beat the 300-600 by yourself.

J
Old 11-09-2005, 03:22 AM

"oh yeah, I'm broke."

Watching a movie called Twilight last night. Paul Newman is an ex-cop, ex private eye, kind of semi-retired, living at the lavish home of Hollywood stars, played by Gene Hackman and Susan Sarandon.

Sarandon says to Newman, "We're broke."

Newman responds, "No, you're overextended. Some day I'll explain the difference to you."