Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Re: PAHUD

[ QUOTE ]
I think your tool is well worth it. Do you have any plans for any additional sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradice and Pacific are on the list.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize if this came as a shock to you. I made an announcment along with the last release letting everyone know that this was coming.

[/ QUOTE ]
which was awfully generous of you since it gave everyone a chance to save the .exe files (which don't expire).
Old 10-26-2005, 02:51 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

accept firepay, i can't have neteller in maryland.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still? I was checking around the NETeller site to show someone that bootleg rule, but couldn't find Maryland anymore. Now the list says:

20. You understand that NETeller at present does not service accounts from the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (North), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Yugoslavia. This list is subject to change without notice.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I apologize if this came as a shock to you. I made an announcment along with the last release letting everyone know that this was coming.

[/ QUOTE ]
which was awfully generous of you since it gave everyone a chance to save the .exe files (which don't expire).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean. Each version of PA Hud up to version 1.0 expires on a set date.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:10 AM

Edit:
On second thought I'll just PM you
Old 10-26-2005, 03:21 AM

I should clarify that the old versions expire on a predetermined date, not X days after install. Also, setting your clocks back will not defeat the expiration tests.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:44 PM

My pre-release version was expiring last night, and on top of it I was down ~40BB on Stars 2/4 at the time. I tried to register the product only to be dismayed at the 24 hour window to actually get it registered. I sent off the money anyway and PA threw me a registration in about 3 minutes. You, sir, rock.

I ended up only $10 down for the night. Was this due to PA? No - horrible bad beats to start and brilliant play at the end. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously, PA sure does help out and your turnaround for registrations was spot on.

$25 is a pittance for this product.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:14 PM

I stayed up late trying to keep on top of the registrations coming from those who had PA Hud expire on them. I'm glad this effort was appreciated.

Congrats on your recovery, I hope PA Hud helped a little. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 03:29 PM

I never tried this product until last night (I was mostly playing on sites it didn't support). But I just started a new UB account and thought I'd give it a try. At the NL 6-max table, I couldn't get it to put the info near the correct player, and there didn't seem to be a way to move them manually (like GT+). I changed the table layout to UB 6max in the preferences, but that didn't seem to change anything. Anybody else have that problem? It's probably something I'm doing wrong since everybody else seems to love it. When I have time, maybe I'll check the website for clues, but until then I guess I'll just stick to GT+ and UltimateHistory.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:12 PM

The solution to your problem:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tuto...?page=siteubet