Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Boss Media 3+ accounts problem, any solution?

Hi,
It's only to see if there is anybody who has solved the old problem as first said in the forum here.
Its about you cannot have more than 2 accounts with all the boss media lounges (sportingbet, ace,total,...), and they all give nice bonuses...
Old 09-21-2005, 09:56 AM

Default Re: Boss Media 3+ accounts problem, any solution?

There was a thread that recently came up concerning this. MrBlueNose apparently is the only person to be able to register for more than 3 Boss Media sites.

I've completed 3 of them myself and I tried contacting manager@*.com (* = Boss Media site) for King Solomon Poker as MrBlueNose had suggested. Well, I got a slew of return e-mails from them saying that this was an invalid address and to email the one on their site.

So, now I'm at the point were I've emailed them and they replyed with "Tell us the exact problem that you are having when logging in.". So, I'm still up in the air as to whether I want to act dumb and put the actual problem or just leave it be since I know what their answer is going to be.

I'll keep you posted on what I find out.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:08 AM

Default Re: Boss Media 3+ accounts problem, any solution?

Just got done with an attempt to get on my 4th Boss Media site. After multiple email attempts they fired back that I already have 3 accounts created under the same IP address. So, the theory of emailing them and they will let you play is bogus. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]