Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 04-02-2005, 12:32 AM
landolfo landolfo is offline
Junior Member

Default [Gaming Club] TGC\'s BRP Counter/Bonus Cash Stalled

This message is directed to the Gaming Club representative on these forums, however if you are also experiencing the same problem please feel free to reply.

I am currently playing TGC at the $2/$4 LHE tables and the BRP Counter on my account has stalled, as well as the bonus cash payouts. I have contacted support about the issue 72 hours ago without a response, and I thought I might post this issue here to see if there are any other similar cases and if you could assist us.

Thanks for your attention,
Randy
TGC screenname: landolfo
Old 04-02-2005, 07:29 AM
sMeller sMeller is offline
Junior Member

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

I have the same problem. I sent them an e-mail 12 hours ago and no response yet.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:21 PM
HavanaBanana HavanaBanana is offline
Senior Member

Hi there landolfo

The Gaming Club Guy has a special deal which gives him every weekend off(some clout!)
But I have some info concerning your case.

It appears that for certain players the count of BRP points has stopped.
We are looking into that and will let you know the outcome as soon as we know.
Rest assured that you will be getting all the $ that is due to you.

We have however not received any email from you from the email account you have registered with us, the last we heard from you was concerning your Royal Flush on March 31st.

While I am here anyways, there is a WSOP freeroll under the MTT tab under the Special tab, and registration starts in about 20 minutes, lots of prizes, first prize a trip to the WSOP. Hope you make it.

Best Regards,

ToT
Old 04-02-2005, 08:36 PM
landolfo landolfo is offline
Junior Member

dear ToT,

thanks for the reply and additional information. we appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to an update.

regarding the email sent, here is the header (saved sent message in yahoo) for the reply sent with information about the BRP counter, perhaps it got thrown into the muck somehow.

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:13:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Hand #296,961,290] Daily High Hand Bonus [BRP2005033101332806]
To: pokersupportbrg@bellerockgaming.com

also thanks for the info about the MTT tournament at TGC.

best wishes,
landolfo
Old 04-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Eder Eder is offline
Senior Member

Man nice service...if it wasnt such a rock garden I'd reload there...

How bout nice 1 time reload bonus for 2+2's hehe...
Old 04-04-2005, 05:28 AM
Gaming Club Gaming Club is offline
Senior Member

Location: Gibraltar

You should have received your bonus cash for your play by now landolfo. Thanks for being so patient. Please let us (or Tot [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) know if you require any help at all in future.

sMeller
[ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem. I sent them an e-mail 12 hours ago and no response yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you received a response from our support desk yet? If not, you're most welcome to PM us your details and we'll investigate your query.

[ QUOTE ]

Man nice service...if it wasnt such a rock garden I'd reload there...

How bout nice 1 time reload bonus for 2+2's hehe...

[/ QUOTE ]
We do run reloads from time to time but they are generally account specific, so watch your inbox for promotional mail.

Thanks for the comment, we'll pass it on to ToT.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:19 AM
sMeller sMeller is offline
Junior Member

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

[ QUOTE ]
Have you received a response from our support desk yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I got this ~30 hours ago:

[ QUOTE ]
We have escalated the matter of your bonus increments to our Poker manager for further review and once we have received feedback we will contact you shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing after that however.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Gaming Club Gaming Club is offline
Senior Member

Location: Gibraltar

PM us with your alias then and we'll see what the status is on getting a resolution for you.