Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Party Poker buddy question

OK I have only been doing the sng's on party for a little while now. You find a donk, but him on the buddy list and i can see when he is on line because it is colored... but how do you find him?
Old 12-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Party Poker buddy question

if he's not hidden from search, you can use the "player search function in the lobby" in general, it's way way way too slow to possibly find a player sitting at a table waiting for a game at a lower stakes sng, if it even tells you if they're sitting at a table that's not running yet.

c
Old 12-28-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK I have only been doing the sng's on party for a little while now. You find a donk, but him on the buddy list and i can see when he is on line because it is colored... but how do you find him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's either Pergesu,Seth Money, or my Son-in-Law; shouldn't be hard to find [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:16 PM

I have found the biggest donk ever!!!!! this is a guy who has cracked my KK with 69o, with a 6xbb raise preflop... have played with him at at 4 tables now and have figured it out... he plays the first hand every time NO MATTER WHAT.

And he calls 3xbb raises with any ace rag in level 2 and 3 for sure...

jimlou... i will find you LOL

just looked him up on poker phrophacy..over 2400 games he is 15% ITM... how do you afford that?
Closed Thread