Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 02:15 AM

Default PT filter question

I have a terrible feeling that I am playing my middle pairs incorrectly. Can I somehow check them from PT?
Old 11-25-2005, 07:51 AM

Default Re: PT filter question

Rock-

(preface, I'm not a PT expert)

Do you mean middle pocket pairs or a middle pair using one hole card and one from the board?

The former is easy, the latter not as easy but doable.

If pocket pairs goto the gen info tabe and look at te know starting hands tables. Select filters... and clikc pairs. The you can look at each time you had TT, 99, 88, etc and see if you win or lose money with that hand. The you can double click one and it will bring up in the table below all the game #s when you had that hand. You can then replay it too see how you played it.

If you are talking about a pair with 1 hole card and 1 board card - Goto the misc stats tab, click one pair from the top table and it will bring up in the table below it everytime you had a pair and what the outcome was. Again you can replay it to see what your play was like.

You can develop more advanced filters in each section to better higlight things but that goes beyond the scope of this thread though.

Hope this helps,and if there are better PT whiz's out there please correct me if I'm off.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:21 AM

Default Re: PT filter question

In matter of fact I meant middle pair as using one hole card and one from the board BUT when I think about it I might also be play middle pocket pairs bad.

Your advices were great!! Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]