Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: basic? (an arguement)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Conceptually I look at 106 on an 864 board almost the same way as if I had AT on an T64 board. Obviously those situations are not the same but I would play them the same in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, in both cases, you check, pfr bets there's a fold and a raise and it's you to act. Is your action the same in both examples and if so, what is it?

[/ QUOTE ]
In both those situations I would bet, so I wouldnt be facing this problem. This is what I mean when I say I would treat T6 on an 864r board the same as AT on a T64 board. If I misclicked and checked in both these situations and the action went bet raise. I would probably grit my teeth and 3 bet with AT since I probably have the flop aggressor beat and the PFR can still easly have just 2 overs, and I would fold the T6 since given this new information, the probabitily that I have both the PFR beat and the flop aggressor beat is too low, and I dont have the odds to draw to my 5 outer.