Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: For today, im the coolest person yuou know

[ QUOTE ]

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr

Your original post rules though. F the haters.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:39 PM

"get lots, and i do mean lots, of cloke."
Praise the lord... i dont get pot.....but the beautiful white ..is definitely the elixir of the gods.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Nice line, gorie.

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

You are the problem with the world today.

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought you'd describe it like that. I honestly don't see much difference it what I said and what you said. What satisfies you satisfies you. I believe that paying people to hang out with you is pathetic. Not so much the hookers, although if it's constant and the only type of relationship you can maintain, that's pathetic. Just paying people to hang out. I'm sure you've also supplied people with drugs to pretend to be your friend. Probably half the people who you think are your friends are just acquaintainces/co-dependents. Whatever.

I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis. I believe that you really aren't having any fun. I remember you described yourself as a lonely white guy with money in the crack cabbie thread. Personally I find it fun to tell you how pathetic I think you are, and I have a few minutes, otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Nihilistic dystopia. You couldn't be more of a retarded douche if you tried.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish you wouldn't assume I use coke regularly...
Old 11-03-2005, 02:52 PM

well, if i were to ever have any genuine friends, which of course would never happen given that im such a pathetic loser, you would certainly not be numbered amongst them. Which, im sure, suits both of us just fine. have an excellent day.

peace

john nickle
Old 11-03-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't be more of a retarded douche if I tried.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 03:12 PM

Did you save some energy for me? I'm leaving Los Angeles in three hours. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2005, 03:13 PM

Umm, yeah Im convinced. Im bookin my flight right now. See ya in about 30 hrs PJN.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:18 PM

Any chance you are related to this guy?

Old 11-03-2005, 03:22 PM

Regardless of what anyone may think of you posting about it, the experience itself is a fun way to pass an evening.