Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Muckleshoot 20-40, No More Jackpot

I played last night in the Muckleshoot's 20-40 game (Bernie, it was good to see you again), and apparantly as soon as the current jackpot is hit, the 20-40 game and higher will no longer be a jackpot game, and they will therefore not be taking a $1 drop each hand. This is very good news.

(I'm not sure if the 10-20 game will still be jackpot or not.)
Old 10-11-2005, 01:15 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: Muckleshoot 20-40, No More Jackpot

[ QUOTE ]
I played last night in the Muckleshoot's 20-40 game (Bernie, it was good to see you again), and apparantly as soon as the current jackpot is hit, the 20-40 game and higher will no longer be a jackpot game, and they will therefore not be taking a $1 drop each hand. This is very good news.

(I'm not sure if the 10-20 game will still be jackpot or not.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, really? I didn't know that. I'll have to get the story on that. That could actually tighten up the 20-40 game a little. We'll see. Sometimes that jackpot drop pays for itself when others are chasing it.

Great to see you too, dude. Can't miss that big cheesy grin anywhere. I didn't even know you were there until I look over and see teeth. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hope to see ya up there more. Though not necesarily in my game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b
Old 10-11-2005, 02:18 AM

would you post it when they go non smoking. there are lots of montana players that would go over if it was completely non smoking.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:55 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
would you post it when they go non smoking. there are lots of montana players that would go over if it was completely non smoking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because otherwise they'll all be going to Tulalip up north which is non smoking? Or have they already been there? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b
Old 10-11-2005, 03:34 AM

Man I wish they'd go non-smoking. I was fortunate enough last night to only have to bear through a direct neighbor smoking a cigarette once, the rest of the night was fairly clean. But in the past I've left after less than an hour because the smoke was so thick it was giving me a headache.

You have my word: as soon as I catch wind that the Muckleshoot poker room is going non-smoking, I'll post it here.