Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Tunica trip report

[ QUOTE ]
A dealer from somewhere (she had the outfit), she had a friendly smile and an unbuttoned shirt.... but she soon shuffled off to the 10/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know who you are talking about - yes, I think she deals at the HS - she's seemed just a little wacky, but I've never really talked to her. I played with her once, and she was doing a lot of straddling...

I will definitely check out the HS new poler room when it opens. I've been loggin hours for the free roll tourney at the GS - have about 110 hours so far - probably good enough to get in already.

I like the GS. I didn't notciec a difference in staffs at the GS compared to the HS - but I've only played at the HS 2 or 3 times since they don't have a poker room now. The cmps at the GS are great. I can get a free buffet halfway through my playing - and then get another when I leave for the deli/pizzaria downstairs to take more food home with me to eat later. Pretty good deals. They're rooms are pretty nice too and that seems to be the general consensus as well.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:52 AM

Have yall ever ran into anyone at the table that visits this site?
Old 05-31-2005, 11:56 AM

I met steamboatin down there a couple months ago.

I didn't meet anybody this weekend, but then I was mostly just sitting in the GS 3/6 sucking down free drinks.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:31 PM

I've only been once in the last 6 months or so.
I met Steamboatin last year at the Gold Strike. Nice guy.

I hope to get over to Tunica more often this year, so hopefully I'll meet some of you.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was one cute redhead in the game. A dealer from somewhere (she had the outfit), she had a friendly smile and an unbuttoned shirt.... but she soon shuffled off to the 10/20. Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesse?
Old 05-31-2005, 02:40 PM

I met mosquito down at Tunica also and plan to stop in and see Todd at the shoe on my next trip down. (really soon I hope) Every 2+2er I have met so far have been wonderful people. Bigdaddydvo is a semi regular at Caesar's IN and a super guy also.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:43 PM

What is the proper way to address 2+2er's, drop the brown trout/sup bro question or what???
Old 05-31-2005, 02:51 PM

I posted my picture here and told everyone to stop by and say hello. It's a little weird meeting someone in person when you have only posted or chatted with but it has always been a good experience so far.

rundownhouse sat next to me and said, "That's a nice grey tweed hat" so I knew he was from here but we didn't say anything to scare the fish.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:22 PM

Sounds good, few of my buddies are planning to head over that way some time this summer so maybe we will be able to play some time.