Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Too aggressive? (similar to the hot thread about Daliman\'s hand)

I didn't know that useless and insulting posts were welcome around here. You can't learn from anyone saying "your an idiot lol". I'll criticize posts like those, thanks.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know that useless and insulting posts were welcome around here. You can't learn from anyone saying "your an idiot lol". I'll criticize posts like those, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The callers play was +chipEV but -$EV. The latter is far more important than the former.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, well, you seemed pretty adamant about it earlier. dont get pissy at me cuz every showed how flawed your logic was. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird I hadn't considered you a troll before. holla
Old 04-03-2005, 03:21 PM

im curious as to how you think im trolling. im providing useful information and you are taking it the wrong way. this is a forum. people post opinions, facts, etc. you were wrong, and now you are bitter about it. dont call me a troll when im helping. i think you will find many people who criticize much more than i. 3uo
Old 04-03-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im curious as to how you think im trolling. im providing useful information and you are taking it the wrong way. this is a forum. people post opinions, facts, etc. you were wrong, and now you are bitter about it. dont call me a troll when im helping. i think you will find many people who criticize much more than i. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I'll try to find this useful information in the replies you've made to me...

[ QUOTE ]
hmm, wow, are you joking me? like, april fools was over 7 hours ago.. do you call this spentrent? i dont see how you can call this and be a winning player.. as for a slight edge, its like MAYBE 56% against any 2 cards. MAYBE. MAYBE. i duno all the numbers perfectly, but thats pretty close. im NEVER going to call right here with A7. ever. EVER. i dont really want to write a book right now as to why not.. but no, he could never possibly beat me long term calling on the bubble with A7. im not THAT terrible.. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? I guess "MAYBE 56%" shows promise? I see no information, all bloat. Next post:

[ QUOTE ]
so spent, you still call with A7 here? whats your sn so i can follow you around too? 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? Next post:

[ QUOTE ]
oh, well, you seemed pretty adamant about it earlier. dont get pissy at me cuz every showed how flawed your logic was. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? Where did you show anything about anything? The "MAYBE 56%" comment? Next?
Old 04-03-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Even if he does have crap for brains this is an easy push IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was thinking...

I'm not sure you can construct a calling hand range that is actually bad for Hero here (some will be worse than others of course). However, I've run no #s yet, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 04-03-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure you can construct a calling hand range that is actually bad for Hero here (some will be worse than others of course). However, I've run no #s yet, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you're willing to assume that the SB is pushing with any two, then the calcs say you're +10% EV to call with 66+, ATo+, A9s+, or KJs.

This STILL doesn't means that it's +$EV...
Old 04-03-2005, 06:50 PM

lol, what the hell do you do dude? you spout bad advice like its carved in stone, and get pissed when someone shows you they are wrong. maybe i get a little sarcastic sometimes in my posts, so what. i can almost guarantee you that reading my posts is +ev. and no, im not trolling. holla
Old 04-03-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you're willing to assume that the SB is pushing with any two, then the calcs say you're +10% EV to call with 66+, ATo+, A9s+, or KJs.

This STILL doesn't means that it's +$EV...

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't find a range of calling hands the BB could call the SB's Q5o with here that would make the allin from the SB -$EV. If he's calling with a HUGE range then it becomes marginal...but still +$EV.

I don't think even the biggest chump would callin with any two in the BB here.

Interestingly for calling from the BB, the +$EV range is smaller than I thought unless u know the SB is a very good player pushing with any two (even then it's tight).

Yugoslav
I'd call with AA-QQ and AK in the BB here....maybe a few more if SB big stack is a huge maniac.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:18 PM

Well reading some of your posts is +EV raptor, although Im not sure my play would be improved much by your last post.