Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Am I the only one who would like to see?

Yeah, Davis is definitely more valuable right now, though I seriously doubt any GM trades more for Bush than for Davis (except those with aging running backs and are sucking, so they don't need a RB in the near future).
Old 12-11-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Davis is definitely more valuable right now, though I seriously doubt any GM trades more for Bush than for Davis (except those with aging running backs and are sucking, so they don't need a RB in the near future).

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres always one or two crazy GMs. The Cowboys got a whole team worth of draft picks a while back for Walker. Bush has so much hype around him. Everyone has him as being in the Hall of Fame already. Im sure they can find a team to give them a ton of picks.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:12 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
and I think LenDale will stay with USC because, if he does, he is an easy Top 10 draft pick next year. This year, he could easily go second round or toward the bottom of the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

White would easily go in the first round. Mid to bottom, but definite first round. I'd guess the 4th RB to be picked. USC is a high profile team. No one is overlooking someone who gained 1000 yards playing 1/2 time.

Didn't auburn, penn st, or someone have something like this a couple years back? 2 rbs that went in the draft? In fact, iirc, the backup went higher than the starter.

b
Old 12-11-2005, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres always one or two crazy GMs. The Cowboys got a whole team worth of draft picks a while back for Walker. Bush has so much hype around him. Everyone has him as being in the Hall of Fame already. Im sure they can find a team to give them a ton of picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Given that Cowboy trade along with the Ricky Williams fiasco at New Orleans, you'd think that teams have learned by now not to trade a bank on one player.

I also agree that RB is the least of the Texans problems.

b
Old 12-11-2005, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Reggie Bush stay in school and get 20 carries a week so he can rush for over 3000 yards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every other Pac-10 team would be more than happy to see Bush leave. Not to mention Linehart and White along with him.

b
Old 12-11-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and I think LenDale will stay with USC because, if he does, he is an easy Top 10 draft pick next year. This year, he could easily go second round or toward the bottom of the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

White would easily go in the first round. Mid to bottom, but definite first round. I'd guess the 4th RB to be picked. USC is a high profile team. No one is overlooking someone who gained 1000 yards playing 1/2 time.

Didn't auburn, penn st, or someone have something like this a couple years back? 2 rbs that went in the draft? In fact, iirc, the backup went higher than the starter.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year with Ronnie Brown going #2 and Cadillac Williams going #5.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't remind me about Herschel.