Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 10:07 PM

Default anybody wanna review sessions with stillbr?

Hey-- I'm looking for someone to switch and review hand historys with. Preferably someone at the 2-4 to 5-10 full ring level & preferably someone with around the same experiance or more.

I currently am playing 2-4. I used to play as high as 10-20 but now because of some stupid decisions (outside of poker) my roll is too small and I've had to drop back down to 2-4. Right now my roll is slightly above 2K & I plan on moving back up to 3-6 when I'm around 3K. This will hopefully be sometime in December if I dont have to cashout much. I'm a student and pay all of my bills through poker winnings except for tuition. I've treated poker like my job for the past 1 1/2 years. I've been playing online for about 2 years. Anyways I'm doing this because I want to make myself strive to be a better player & not be content staying where I'm at. So is anyone interested in sort of helping eachother move up through the limits--with reviewing hands, motivating eachother, encouragement ect? Feel free to PM me....