Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 04:48 PM

Default leavng a table

Do you all set a time limit to playing or +,- $? Or is it # ofBBs or buyins? I usually leave after I have trippled my buyin or after 200 hands (unless I have a time restriction) Granted trippling my buyin has only happened a few times, but I dont like sitting on a stack 2 -3 times higher than the table. I dont get the action like I would if I had an average stack.

Thoughts?
Old 07-30-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: leavng a table

You should leave the table whenever there aren't enough bad players around, or you have reached the end of your session (based on time). If you double or triple your buyin off of bad players and they are still present, you should stay and take more money from them.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:04 PM

I guess that makes sense. The bad players prob. dont pay attention to stack size anyway.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Playing NL, I have proven that I can be de-stacked at any time. Consequently when I have doubled up, I leave the table. If it's a really good table, I get on the waiting list through another skin; and when I am at the top of the list I leave the table and then slide into my old seat (using the different skin) before my chair has a chance to cool. As others have said, I'm not here for sport or competition, I'm here for the money. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]