Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: is this another scam?

It's not hard to make programs that can find party poker tables, find your cards, and send an image of them over the internet back to some origin. I'm willing to bet that's what this clown is doing.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:25 PM

Default You havent figgured it out yet?? im surprised.

Ok here is my free version..

It's is called collusion.
Notice there is ONe empty seat in his screen shot??
I would assume his program either runs 5 different programs at the same time OR communicates with 4 other known colluders.
Notice how he says that you can virtually force your opponent to fold? Well if the program runs 5/6 hands and the 6th hand is your true opponent, you can probably make seat 6 fold by having seat 1 and 2 cap on the flop and turn.
I laugh though because when seat 6 holds the nuts your gonna be crying.

The first big problem is that there is a huge Rake that you are paying at your table. you will be paying 5/6 of the table rake.
I think the only way you can run this is to use it in conjuction with bonus whoring.
The second problem is that cheaters are such shitty poker players that they dont know how to take advantage of the cheating info.
The third problem is that the style of play that wins using this cheat software reeks of collusion. many capped hands preflop and on the flop in conjuction with folding on the river to avoid showing down ones hands. These questionable hands can be forwarded to the site and asked for a review to identify colluders. (and hopefully bans and account freezes etc.. actions to recover losses from cheaters)

my 2c guess.
TAke your $60 and buy another copy of THFAP and TOP and put them in the bathroom. It is a better investment.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:13 PM

When you think about it, PokerTracker cost only 55 $ and it is the BEST thing any internet player could have. Why would Pat sell his powerful software??????

lol j/k
Old 06-10-2005, 03:32 PM

I can't remember what the website is, it was typed into a party poker message box. The site claimed their program allowed you to change your cards, it said flop the nuts every time. Evidently seeing your oponents cards isn't easy enough.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not hard to make programs that can find party poker tables, find your cards, and send an image of them over the internet back to some origin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How do you do it?