Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-08-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Bodog can kiss my arse

I was labeled a bonus abuser today. Tell you what I have 46k+ points at this place on top of my developing sports betting problem. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They have a lot of nerve to be honest. The site offers no rake back and the bonus is based on contributed pots.

I at one time used 5k points to get a free roll in the 100k tourney they have. So over 51k times I have contributed to a pot raked over a dollar. Say my flops seen is 30% (obviously lower) and that should tell you the hands I have played at this site.

I have plenty of action at the site while not working a bonus there as well. I never 0 out my account and play there often.

Greed is killer and they can kiss my ass. The points are near worthless. I play 5/10 and 10/20 with a some 100/200 NL/PL Omaha and hold'em. Why in the hell would I want to wade my way through hundreds of people in a 1000 dollar freeroll to win 50 bucks?

No hand histories.

If this is how I will be treated I will take my business else where. Bodog can lick balls.

/rant off
Old 11-08-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Bodog can kiss my arse

Plus the 4/8 SH tables killed the 5/10 Full Ring tables. :Sad Face:

Hope I don't get labeled as a bonus abuser. Prettyy suprising though you get kicked after accumulating 51k points. Thats a helluva lot hands you played there.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:49 PM

5/10 was my bread and butter for a good time. The short handed 4/8 games are awesome but the swings are pretty sick. I agree they did murder the 5/10 games. I accumulated points so damn fast on those tables.

Either way I would like to think I am a good customer for them. If they don't want to share with me that is fine. I will go some where that appreciates it.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:26 PM

How often did you redeposit ?
Old 11-08-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was labeled a bonus abuser today. Tell you what I have 46k+ points at this place on top of my developing sports betting problem. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They have a lot of nerve to be honest. The site offers no rake back and the bonus is based on contributed pots.

I at one time used 5k points to get a free roll in the 100k tourney they have. So over 51k times I have contributed to a pot raked over a dollar. Say my flops seen is 30% (obviously lower) and that should tell you the hands I have played at this site.

I have plenty of action at the site while not working a bonus there as well. I never 0 out my account and play there often.

Greed is killer and they can kiss my ass. The points are near worthless. I play 5/10 and 10/20 with a some 100/200 NL/PL Omaha and hold'em. Why in the hell would I want to wade my way through hundreds of people in a 1000 dollar freeroll to win 50 bucks?

No hand histories.

If this is how I will be treated I will take my business else where. Bodog can lick balls.

/rant off

[/ QUOTE ]

did they warn you or take away your bonuses? if 2nd, did they warn you first? as other dude asked, how much did you play off bonus? how often did you withdraw?
Old 11-08-2005, 03:57 PM

Don't get me wrong I do use the bonus. I withdraw say 3k and leave 400 or 500 hundred to play while I am clearing at other places. So I will play and bet on games for a week or so and then redeposit. So they are getting non bonus action.

The email I got was the warning that if I continue to abuse the bonus I would be restricted from receiving them or something.

It's fine I was just stating that the competition has rake back and has bonuses. But to tell a customer of almost 2 years and a ridiculous amount of action that using the bonus as a reward is bad sucks.

Now if I could get a damn T-Shirt for the points it wouldn't be so bad but they are greedy.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:26 PM

They warned me about a month back for bonus abuse as well. The thing is, I never cashed out. When I cleared a bonus I would just deposit another few hundred, clear it, and deposit again. I never once cashed out. 'Stosh
Old 11-09-2005, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The points are near worthless. . Why in the hell would I want to wade my way through hundreds of people in a 1000 dollar freeroll to win 50 bucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I read someone say you could buy into the 100,000 g. with 5000 pts. May want to check that out.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:45 AM

They allowed me to do that once and they made it clear that it was a one time deal.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:02 PM

Bodog doesnt allow Canadians [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

rJ