Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 08-11-2005, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Atlantic City Regulars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Tiger123".....50-something caucasian guy....says he cashed high in a major tourney....a pretty annoying character at times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't get me started on this retard. He talks a lot of noise and is a nitty clown. He is a "glory days" RGP-er who likes to think of himself (and tell the table) how he is a known internet poker personality.

I don't know why you would ever want to read his "Tour of the Tables". But here it is:

http://www.gocee.com/poker/trips/Tiger_list.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone please make a t-shirt out of this and wear it the next time they're in AC.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:51 PM

Who knew there were Asian chicks with big racks?
Old 08-11-2005, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone please make a t-shirt out of this and wear it the next time they're in AC.

[/ QUOTE ]

tempting...
Old 08-11-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Great idea... but I will be there this weekend and it's kind of short notice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

As for Mr. Tiger.... I think it's funny that he talks so much junk, has been playing for so long and berates the fishy players but can't step up to anything above 10/20.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
U are right... Jade, not Jen. I got her name wrong. And yes, she is taking her shots at 20/40 now. I'm sure she isn't rolled for it, but then again is 90% of the 20/40 semi-regulars rolled for the game?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not Jade - I know Jade (Philly-area girl) ... I sold her and her then-boyfriend tickets to Dave Chappelle's concert at the Borg back in March. Didn't know she moved up to 20/40, though.

And yes, the girl I'm talking about plays in NYC too ... she used to play at Wall Street when it was still Wall Street.

Never mind .. I'll figure it out this wknd. thanks, though.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
U are right... Jade, not Jen. I got her name wrong. And yes, she is taking her shots at 20/40 now. I'm sure she isn't rolled for it, but then again is 90% of the 20/40 semi-regulars rolled for the game?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not Jade - I know Jade (Philly-area girl) ... I sold her and her then-boyfriend tickets to Dave Chappelle's concert at the Borg back in March. Didn't know she moved up to 20/40, though.

And yes, the girl I'm talking about plays in NYC too ... she used to play at Wall Street when it was still Wall Street.

Never mind .. I'll figure it out this wknd. thanks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
you must be talking about the other girl i was talking about. tallish long hair, friendly. nice rack. boyfriend (maybe ex now) was asian guy with shaved head?
i cant friggin remember her name, lori is stuck in my head for some reason
Old 08-11-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Tiger123".....50-something caucasian guy....says he cashed high in a major tourney....a pretty annoying character at times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't get me started on this retard. He talks a lot of noise and is a nitty clown. He is a "glory days" RGP-er who likes to think of himself (and tell the table) how he is a known internet poker personality.

I don't know why you would ever want to read his "Tour of the Tables". But here it is:

http://www.gocee.com/poker/trips/Tiger_list.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
think tiger would autograph it. im such a huge fan and all.you know he bought a beachhouse with his winnings and writes for cardplyer. he's famous, he told me so.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you must be talking about the other girl i was talking about. tallish long hair, friendly. nice rack. boyfriend (maybe ex now) was asian guy with shaved head?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, I think that's it ... Lori. her bf/ex-bf had a shaved head and not exactly a "looker"? She wears/used to wear a big diamond ring on her left-hand ring finger. She's friends with a whole crew of young asian players. She's definitely flirty and has a great rack ...
Old 08-11-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, I think that's it ... Lori. her bf/ex-bf had a shaved head and not exactly a "looker"? She wears/used to wear a big diamond ring on her left-hand ring finger. She's friends with a whole crew of young asian players. She's definitely flirty and has a great rack ...

[/ QUOTE ]
she had fingers?
Old 08-11-2005, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she had fingers?

[/ QUOTE ]

on her left hand, yes ... couldn't tell you about the right one, though.

i always look at a girl's left hand before i spit game ... force of habit.