Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 06:23 PM

Default Re: Dear OOT, NSFW

[ QUOTE ]

People should just label accordingly: "Hot chick", "boobies", "whatever"....just give people an idea...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, something about it being a pic of a female probably would have worked here. The previous title gave no indication that the post had anything to do with breasts.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this considered NSFW these days? A fully-clothed woman? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

as soon as i hit submit i figured somebody would say this [censored]

would anybody like to test this theory by having the picture centered full-screen on their monitor and have a supervisor/manager/etc at work walk by? no. it's not nude, but it is easily the sort of thing that could get people in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to kiss ass, but he is right. I needed to at least resize the image to a little smaller and I guess the tag would have been correct, better safe than "*"ed.

Oh, and in no way shape or form am i trying to kiss ass to get that * off my title....I swear
Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as soon as i hit submit i figured somebody would say this [censored]

would anybody like to test this theory by having the picture centered full-screen on their monitor and have a supervisor/manager/etc at work walk by? no. it's not nude, but it is easily the sort of thing that could get people in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Just so we know where the line is being drawn now. My personal view is that if a boss won't be bothered by a poker forum, he probably won't be that bothered by a clothed woman. But NSFW is easy enough to type.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am ashamed. I thought I had image posting down. There were two problems with that post:

1)chuck norris jokes, while funny, are overused.

2) people don't like other people hotlinking there pics of chuck [censored] norris.

3) edited to say that the problem with this post is the pic is too large. Though that might not be a bad thing......

Please God, let this not be goatse....

[/ QUOTE ]

is it just me or does nikki look extra super duper airbrushed in this pic, so much so that she looks strangely latino. girl A-, pic C-.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:27 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

most employers would obviously not be pleased with a poker forum, but from a distance it just looks like a text-based web site. attractive women are a dead ringer for 'something this guy should not be doing'.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
most employers would obviously not be pleased with a poker forum, but from a distance it just looks like a text-based web site. attractive women are a dead ringer for 'something this guy will never be doing'.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe I F a moderator's P
Old 12-09-2005, 09:15 PM

She married that Bobcat G....... comedian. I forget how to spell his last name. They met on that show that ripped off married with children.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:19 PM

I've watched a lot of bad TV 'cause this girl just did everything for me, but she is looking weird in the grill area. Something is amiss and I'm not happy about it.

And this is really obviously NSFW and I can't believe people are asking.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:32 AM

Astoglide/[censored],

I saw the goastse/chuck norris [censored] in the few moments it was up before being deleted, and it was terrible.

Do you think we could get a sticky that expliains how to add photos to a thread, and include a link to Imageshack Transload page so that images can be rehosted easily?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:36 AM

This is why I browse this forum occasionally. Gotta love those curves...