Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 07:06 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: OOTiots I\'d like to meet. (and haven\'t already met)

[ QUOTE ]
i probably wouldn't attend an oot meetup if every member were present and it was in the room adjacent to the one i'm sitting in right now

[/ QUOTE ]

same for me, but that is just because i am weird.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:13 PM

Nobody. Anonymity is the key to this place. I have too many friends as it stands.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody. Anonymity is the key to this place. I have too many friends as it stands.

[/ QUOTE ]No one wants to meet you anyways [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No one wants to meet you anyways [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be incredibly offended at this statement if it weren't for an overwhelming aura of truth.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw Jihad, I was expecting you and me to start with a blistering argument, followed by rolling up sleeves, a squaring up, then a funny cracked, then a crack up, then the rest of the night drinking and declaring undying friendship [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw Jihad, I was expecting you and me to start with a blistering argument, followed by rolling up sleeves, a squaring up, then a funny cracked, then a crack up, then the rest of the night drinking and declaring undying friendship [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon bro, that was like, 150 posts ago! Since then I've taught you Anal-Ring-Toss. I'll be right over with a bottle. I love you.

Jihad

PS. This reminds me about how much I've been thinking how different everybody's persona is, online v. in person. For me, its huge.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i probably wouldn't attend an oot meetup if every member were present and it was in the room adjacent to the one i'm sitting in right now

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We believe in you, Gorie. Believe in us. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon bro, that was like, 150 posts ago! Since then I've taught you Anal-Ring-Toss. I'll be right over with a bottle. I love you.

Jihad

PS. This reminds me about how much I've been thinking how different everybody's persona is, online v. in person. For me, its huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, we're cool. Let's go whoring sometime. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be incredibly offended at this statement if it weren't for an overwhelming aura of truth.

[/ QUOTE ]Naw man, I have been told by a Navy birdie you are a cool dude.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking about this, and I sort of get it. It'd be pretty nerve-racking to meet all the OOTers you've been chatting with, taking the piss out of, agreeing with, revealing how much ass-eating you do to etc etc

I predict the first 5 hours would be people wandering around saying 'You're <name>?!? Get the fk outta here... You're <name 2>?!? GTFOH!' and just looking more and more depressed. The gals and Mrs Utah would be surrounded by the babe-hounds and wannabe pimps, while the rest of us would be drinking and thinking what a bad idea it was to meet up... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Will someone tell me I'm wrong plz?