Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 02:57 AM

Default UB Bonus Question.

Question regarding the new 50% redeposit bonus on UB up to 100$, and I guess it deals with all UB bonus's as well.

If I add another 200$ to the account, they'll fill my bonus account with 100$. But can I then remove the 200$ from my main account in a week or so or whenever without first finishing the bonus? And will the bonus account remain?

I play at UB somewhat often but not a whole lot, I thought may as well have the bonus account filled so whenever I play it's kind of like a rakeback deal. But if I have to complete the bonus before I cash out other money it wouldn't be worth it to me because it's somewhat slow and I don't play that many hands there.

Anybody no anything about this? Thanks a lot.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Re: UB Bonus Question.

[ QUOTE ]
Question regarding the new 50% redeposit bonus on UB up to 100$, and I guess it deals with all UB bonus's as well...

If I add another 200$ to the account, they'll fill my bonus account with 100$. But can I then remove the 200$ from my main account in a week or so or whenever without first finishing the bonus? And will the bonus account remain?

Anybody no anything about this? Thanks a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

to answer your 2 questions:

yes and yes.

and ub's bonuses never expire, btw.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:17 AM

Good to hear. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:19 AM

A couple of weeks back, I tried the same thing (deposit to get bonus, and then withdraw right away without playing), and they denied my withdrawal after waiting 2 days to tell me. I recommend if you do this, that you play several orbits just to make sure that they dont cancel your withdrawal. I've done that several times since, and have had no withdrawal problems.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought may as well have the bonus account filled so whenever I play it's kind of like a rakeback deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is along my line of reasoning as well. I did some simple math (based on PT values of rake, # players per hand and bonus distribution patterns at my level) and realized the following:

At $.25/$.50 NLHE, the bonus is effectively a 45% rakeback.

Given my level and volume of play, I'll just keep reloading as necessary, as I seem to be acquiring bonus faster than cashing it.

Scott
Old 06-09-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At $.25/$.50 NLHE, the bonus is effectively a 45% rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
unless you're getting pots routinely exceeding $30-40 at this limit which is very unlikely, the UB bonus rakeback equivalent is much closer to 100% full ring (about 60% shorthanded).