Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: TruePokerCEO, if you really want innovation, how about this deal?

I predict it will take 100 players like him to equal the rake you'll pay over the next 60 days.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:28 PM

I suspect there are a lot of semi good players who use poker tracker, and there are far too may players in general who rely on it for TruePoker to not support it. And you are not getting this fish without it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yes, I will take a lot longer to generate the same rake as you, but again, how many of you can the current site support. Few I would presume.

On futher reflection, if I were TruePokerCEO, I would ban multitabling altogether. Then I would advertise that fact loud and long to the morons frequenting Party. After all, unless I am a tough semi pro or full time professional, why would I want to sit at the same table as some tight grinder playing 5 tables at a time. In addition to the aggravation, I am not getting any action from this guy unless my hand is at considerable risk.

If I am a rec player, even a reasonably good one, I am probably more interested in a single good game as opposed to the rock fest that a great many of the Party tables have become. Right now, I suspect that a good many of the new players being pulled into Party are getting cleaned out in no time by the multitude of sharks prowling about there. They leave and never return, not ever realizing that they were stepping into a pirina tank.

I would have the largest type statement on my intro web page fairly shouting "YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MULTITABLING PRO'S AT OUR TABLES" (but we do support Poker Tracker so you can improve your game.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

In any case, it is a question for TruePokerCEO as to what is in his best interest. I am assuming he would like to get his site into the top tier. How best can he accomplish this? NOT by catering to the Pros IMHO, but by catering to 100's of.... well..me.

signed,

A. Fish

ps I play by the name of "tuff_fish" on Party. NL $100 at the present. Come by and say hi.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:56 PM

You represent and rare breed of fish, one that has all the tools (PT, 2+2 etc..) yet cant seem to get it together and become a predator yourself.

Most fish actually believe they are good players, but are just unlucky, they are waiting for their "big break", for "this slump" to end, for the cards to "break even", whatever excuse works... They want to play with the sharks to show how good they are.

That is why 6600 people will play in this years main event. That is why a Full Tilt table gets filled the minute Phil Ivey sits in a 1/2 game.

You could advertise a site as "All expert players will be banned!!" and the fish won't show up becuase they think they will get banned.