Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2004, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Deposit Bonus..

Yes, I realized that part. 100% deposit bonuses get us Micro guys excited.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:08 AM

Finally received a response from FullTilt

Q: How are points awarded - rake? wagerd amounts?
A: Points are based on rake.

Q: how many points are required for 20% of the bonus amout to be awarded to your money account.
A: This depends on how much you deposit. To get 20% back on a deposit of $600, it would take about 2000 points. Each point is worth about .06.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:20 AM

So...earning the maximum 3 pts. per hand, you're still looking at over 3000 hands played to clear the full $600. Between 6-8000 hands is probably more accurate. Yikes.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:31 AM

Somebody mentioned in an earlier thread that there was a way to get some rake back at full tilt. So can you end up getting rake back, and the 600 bonus?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody mentioned in an earlier thread that there was a way to get some rake back at full tilt. So can you end up getting rake back, and the 600 bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Per their website, 10% rakeback expires 3 Sept. so for the most part, no.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to their site, the rake back thing was supposed to end on August 31. I think they thought that would be their "gimmick" to attract players, but I don't think it worked.

They sent out an e-mail survey to people who had played the beta version. One of the questions had to do with "what would be the main reason you deposit into a new site" or something like that. When 95% of them came back as "deposit bonus", maybe they finally got the hint.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:32 AM

So...earning the maximum 3 pts. per hand, you're still looking at over 3000 hands played to clear the full $600. Between 6-8000 hands is probably more accurate. Yikes.

that seems about right - it's only about two hours play per day six days per week for three months

i can't find where they tell you how you actually gain one, two or three points in a hand - only that "it depends on the number of players and the size of pot" - i guess you just have to hope it's a reasonable definition
Old 09-03-2004, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Deposit Bonus..biggest bonus ever?

I had thought the old Empire $500 was the biggest bonus any site had ever offered, but Full Tilt has upped that with their new $600 monster. Has any site ever offered any bonus bigger than this one?
Old 09-03-2004, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that seems about right - it's only about two hours play per day six days per week for three months

i can't find where they tell you how you actually gain one, two or three points in a hand - only that "it depends on the number of players and the size of pot" - i guess you just have to hope it's a reasonable definition

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the only thing that makes this doable is that its released in 20% increments. I dont know if everyone would be able to bang out that many hands at the pace you mentioned. At least it isnt an all or nothing. Even if you can complete 4/5 of it, still profitable.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on my reading of their site, and veiled responses from Support, I'm almost certain it's directly based on rake. $1 = 1 point, $2 = 2 points, and so on capped to 3 as is the rake. So, the higher you play the quicker you earn.