Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2004, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker

Place has been good to me. Up 2500 in about 3 weeks
Old 08-29-2004, 09:19 PM

Find a table a pro is at. People just want to play with a pro. Played omaha H/L other night people had no concept of high low split poker.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:01 AM

The software is great, and very intuitive. they have a great recent hand history that shows visually the last 50 hands at a table.

No players, and those that do play tend to be quite passive, and tighter than most other sites.

You aren't going to find 6-7 people per hand at lower limits, but NL gets that way sometimes. Their SnG structure is great IMO.

Biggest prob is no players, unfortunately. Almost always a $2-$4 game going, but often even the lower limits except NL are empty. always seems to be 3-4 tables of $.05-$.10 NL going that is very easy money.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:28 AM

I had some difficulty getting their cashier to accept my neteller deposit. After that was resolved I have had no difficulties. I like the site particularly the sit-n-gos. I turn the goofy avatars and sound off. The chat box is kind of clumsy but it works. Have not made a withdrawal yet, has anybody ?
Old 08-30-2004, 10:43 AM

I downloaded their software a while ago in think about 2-3months when it first opened up. Played there for a week, then got an upgrade error one day and it stuffed up the software interface. Mailed support, no response, re-installed and nothing was fixed. even back then there was no players, but I haven't been back.

But what I have read is that they're busy going down... due to overall bad customer support for the little customers they have.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:54 AM

But what I have read is that they're busy going down...
do you mind if I ask where you read that they are busy going down ?
I actually have no concerns about them disapearing overnight as there are a lot of big name associated with the site. I do think they have to get their act together and make it less difficult to deposit there.
Also if they do have prop type players to get the site off the ground they should promote the .25/.50 NL games rather than the .05/.10 NL games.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker is a big Y-A-W-N

hmmm....let me see now, Paradise just had a neteller deposit bonus, the Crypto sites give you (basicly) $50 for playing 300 hands every single month, I'm currently playing at Multipoker and doing their bonus for new players, and what does Full Tilt Poker offer to me? Nothing, nada, no deposit bonus or anything. I'm supposed to wet my pants just because Phil Ivey or another quasi-celebrity poker player is endorsing and backing this site? Well that's not nearly enough to get me to spend time there when so many other sites offer me so much more. Full Tilt is a big y-a-w-n.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker is a big Y-A-W-N

No deposit bonus? I can't even get a deposit! They deducted the $100 I tried to deposit from my checking account, but haven't credited me in my poker account... I received an email 4 hours later saying they are still 'working on it'. No details.. no nothing!

I do not recommend Full Tilt to anyone.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have not made a withdrawal yet, has anybody ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won $130 there in a beta freeroll tournament. Once they went live, I had no problems withdrawing through Neteller.

I haven't made a deposit there, or been back for a while, so I can't comment on people experiencing problems as of late.

Not offering a deposit bonus is a big mistake though.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:56 PM

So are there really still no deposit or sign up bonuses yet??

Nobody knows of anything???