Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Tiger Gaming 100% Deposit Bonus

This bonus sucks.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:26 PM

LOL!

Interesting that you started a similar thread once before.

Being involved with a site offering rake rebates and plugging it whenever you can, and I'm the shill?

Instyle007
Old 02-05-2005, 01:32 PM

Inspecting his(?) posts, it certainly looks very plausible that that Instyle007 works for Action Poker.

Still full rake back is quite a good deal as long as you play high enough. At 5/10 it’s going to be one of the best around, at 0.5/1 it will likely take forever.

Don’t get greedy, and you have to badger them into giving you your bonus money once you have earned it.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:39 PM

Really? When do I plug it? I was told in a PM from Mat I could tell people to look in my profile as long as it was not abused, something I have only done ONCE. The only time I have ever put a link here is when I first launched it. I am 99% sure that is the only time. I may have posted it in a thread where someone asked or did not spell it right but I cant even think of a time I did that after the launch thread.

When I asked that question about that bonus I got PM's from 2 posters, both warning me you were a shill and to look up your posts. Of course they were right.

So I do not post links, I do not start threads about my website AND I paid about $1700 in advertising here in this month. How much did you pay? I may have missed them but I do not see any of your banners here, and never have. It is obvious you are just a freeloader that uses the forum to spam.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:13 AM

I was just pulling your chain. Look I have nothing against you or anyone else for that matter. Tiger is where I play most often and since no one posted the bonus offer I did. Is that wrong? It’s really that simple.

I won’t start a Tiger post again. Next time I’m keeping it to myself.

I don't need the headache.

Instyle007
Old 02-06-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just pulling your chain. Look I have nothing against you or anyone else for that matter. Tiger is where I play most often and since no one posted the bonus offer I did. Is that wrong? It’s really that simple.

I won’t start a Tiger post again. Next time I’m keeping it to myself.

I don't need the headache.

Instyle007

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry was just making a point, I am not usually one to sling mud as you will see if you go through my posts. Good luck.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:39 PM

Their standard 30% bonus is earned at 6 POPs to the dollar, according to this:

Tiger Review

It seems I could score a free copy of SSH by playing at Tiger if I sign up through Boogster.com (an advertsier here). Anyone have any experience with Boogster?

It still seems like it would take a while to clear anything other than a small bonus at this site at 0.50/1 limit, unless I'm not understanding the requirements correctly.