Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Re: An Army story

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you suppose he made this vid anyway? The first parts sound like wank material for himself, but then the vid of him wanking? Did he wank while watching himself wank? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's how we felt as well. It was the weirdest [censored] thing I've ever seen in my life. I mean he just sat down, pulled his shorts down and went right to work. And the facial expressions...man. And then when it was all done,he just pulled his shorts up, had no expression, and walked over to turn the camera off. It was rather professional really.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll second that. He got off easy, justice would have been to show those pictures to the girl's father and brothers. Same result, but likely much more painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that everything bolded is some kind of bizzare joke and that you're not serious.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes I'm serious. You have any daughters? If you found a Polaroid like that of your daughter, please tell me that suicide would be the easy way out for the creep.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had a daughter and you found some [censored] sicko's Polaroids, for [censored] sakes please tell me you wouldn't show them to me.

[/ QUOTE ]No, I wouldn't. I can respect the fact that you're not man enough to exact justice from those who harm your loved(?) ones, and would probably just shame the bastard into committing suicide or something. But he deserves worse.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:28 PM

i had thought he said it was revealed that he was a pedophile to everyone? (now i see they were just photos) regardless, a child molester is caught masturbating on your bed and he plays a prank on the guy and you are giving him [censored]? seriously get that british stick out of your ass. this goes on in every locker room of every sports team in america (i can't speak for other countries) and you don't see people killing themselves over it now do you?

seriously why do you have such a problem with it? even if he made it up or not the fact that you continue to be so uptight over hazing a grown man is confusing to me. if you don't want to be ridiculed lock you locker or be more careful with your belongings. period.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:29 PM

Great story! I laughed my dick off at the ending too.

Basically, if this guy is dumb enough to leave such an incriminating tape around, [censored] him.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:29 PM

Thank you for missing the point entirely.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a child molester

[/ QUOTE ]

the story is good enough as told. please stop making things up.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:35 PM

I never said I had a problem with him killing himself. Well I did but that was only me taking the piss as I subsequently explained for my slow american cousins. I also attended English bording school so I know all about brutal no holds barred piss taking.

All Im saying is that instead thinking OMFG x is a pedo we better get that sorted out NOW!!! they thought yay lets show a video of him wanking LOL snarf snigger chorlte all aboard the LOL train woot.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:43 PM

i gotcha, and feel the same as you that the pedo should be sorted out but i also felt that them showing the video is kind of like them sending a message saying, "yeah, [censored] we got the video's so yeah we saw the pics too brotha, your outed you sick bastard."

i do see what you are saying though.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:52 PM

first of all whether or not the debate i am having in this thread is based on hpothetical information or real events does not really matter anymore b/c i am debating with people's acual thoughts on a subject, whether or not the subject happened is arbitrary. so like who the [censored] cares. you don't have to keep repeating yourself.

second of all you are really naive if you think a person isn't a child molester when they have in their possession polariods, not pics printed of the net, but [censored] polariods of a little girl with her bald vagina exposed. i have taken plenty of psych classes to understand that this could actually only be the tip of the iceburg when it comes to harm done to children with this guy. your comment reeks of naivety.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:53 PM

I cant believe you were joking about someone who just killed themself in their room. I guess boot camp really does dehumanize you.