Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-20-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Think back to when you were in High School

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is talking about banging my girlfriend a brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I banged your girlfriend two nights ago.

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

::hangs my head in shame:: good one
Old 12-20-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is everyones parents like this?

mine never would have let me be alone with a girl like that when I was in HS. If they went to bed, she would had to have gone home, and if we were in my room, my door would had to have stayed open.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never allowed in my bedroom with a girl. My mom was very adamant about that. For some reason though we were allowed to hang out in the living room with the doors closed after everyone went to bed.

I'm more curious about what people do about sleeping with girls once they're done with high school (ie when you go home for break from college or when you go home to visit).

Personally, if I bring a girl home with me my parents tell me that she's sleeping in my bed because they're too lazy to pull out the couch bed. Funny how it only took 3 years (senior year of high school to done with college) and my parents went from "you're not allowed to be in your room with a girl" to "that girl is having sex with you whether you like it or not"
Old 12-20-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

mine never would have let me be alone with a girl like that when I was in HS. If they went to bed, she would had to have gone home, and if we were in my room, my door would had to have stayed open.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never allowed in my bedroom with a girl. My mom was very adamant about that. For some reason though we were allowed to hang out in the living room with the doors closed after everyone went to bed.

I'm more curious about what people do about sleeping with girls once they're done with high school (ie when you go home for break from college or when you go home to visit).

Personally, if I bring a girl home with me my parents tell me that she's sleeping in my bed because they're too lazy to pull out the couch bed. Funny how it only took 3 years (senior year of high school to done with college) and my parents went from "you're not allowed to be in your room with a girl" to "that girl is having sex with you whether you like it or not"

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get new parents.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that when I brought home the girl my parents had met as my roommate (we were just roommates and friends when they met her) that they realized there was no point to keep up the cherade any more that I wouldn't be [censored] her in their house.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that when I brought home the girl my parents had met as my roommate (we were just roommates and friends when they met her) that they realized there was no point to keep up the cherade any more that I wouldn't be [censored] her in their house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked my mom what she was trying to accomplish, and said I could easily go bang her brains out anywhere in the house while they were at work (exact quote). She said she didnt care, and obviouly couldnt stop me, what I do as an adult is my business, but its still her house and she would feel more comfortable with us in seperate rooms. My mom is weird like that.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt get laid in HS [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

woa, now THAT is a trip report I wanna hear.

*pulls out popcorn and a chair* please, continue
Old 12-20-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woa, now THAT is a trip report I wanna hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if this was some kind of tag team thing where you and Dad traded for round two.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents were the same way...fortunately my girlfriend's parents (actually her mom and stepdad since that's who she lived with) weren't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]