Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-10-2005, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Going to vegas, not 21

Therapy what
Old 12-10-2005, 12:27 PM

I don't think they prosecute for underage gambling in Nevada anymore. Since the stakes are so high (loss of license) they just kill you. Drag you out through the kitchen, pop two into your head and drive you out to the desert where the lizards will gnaw on your eyes. Enjoy Vegas.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:58 PM

you'll be carded once every 30 minutes. first trip to AC i was carded a total of 6 times. once the floor was standing behind me for like 15 minutes - i got annoyed, turned around and said, 'go ahead, ask.' he chuckled and said, 'can i see your ID please?'
Old 12-10-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they prosecute for underage gambling in Nevada anymore. Since the stakes are so high (loss of license) they just kill you. Drag you out through the kitchen, pop two into your head and drive you out to the desert where the lizards will gnaw on your eyes. Enjoy Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all freakin' night.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:50 PM

Is this your pen?
Old 12-10-2005, 06:01 PM

Played 2-4 4-8 and 1-2 no limit 5 days a week when i was 19 and 20 going to UNLV i got carded 3 times. Its not that big of a deal just play and be a good actor when they ask for your ID, oh its in my room sorry i will be right back or something like that or if you dont want to try and play there is an arcade next to mgm that is nice.

Just dont play in any tournys.

Good luck