Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Longest Log you\'ve ever laid..

I laid one so thick it wouldn't even move down the tube. It just sat there like a loaf of bread. It was at a Jack in the Box and my friend went into the bathroom and saw it and claimed it was proof that I take it up the ass.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I laid one so thick it wouldn't even move down the tube. It just sat there like a loaf of bread. It was at a Jack in the Box and my friend went into the bathroom and saw it and claimed it was proof that I take it up the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's not PROOF, per se. But it's not looking too good for you, pal. It's definitely not helping your case. I never said how thick mine was. Just long. Of course you can imagine it had to be pretty thick to support over a foot of processed food.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True High School Story:

All boys, catholic high school, so you can get the sense of decorum. Sitting at lunch, and there is a rumbling from table to table about this poop some kid took in the fourth floor bathroom. I dismissed it, went back to eating. First period after lunch, I hear someone talking about it, next period, the whole class is buzzing. Last period of the day, my TEACHER mentioned something about it...we then proceeded to go nuts, and got to take field trips of 4-5 people at a time to look at this massive dump. Now, by this time, the whole school had gotten wind of this (intentional..) and as our group approached the bathroom, we could see a mini-shrine erected from looseleaf and old notebook cardboard. Over the doorway was a huge sign that said HOME OF THE LOG. I seriously doubted that it could be nearly as big as the hype. We walked in, opened the door, and looked...it was as big as a football. Literally. All it was missing was the laces....just a big stinky unreal mess. Ill never forget it. Ill never speak of this again, I just had to get it off my chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

A football? Intact? Jesus...
Old 11-10-2005, 05:39 PM

In all honesty the longest log I ever laid was the one inside yo momma!
Old 11-10-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True High School Story:

All boys, catholic high school, so you can get the sense of decorum. Sitting at lunch, and there is a rumbling from table to table about this poop some kid took in the fourth floor bathroom. I dismissed it, went back to eating. First period after lunch, I hear someone talking about it, next period, the whole class is buzzing. Last period of the day, my TEACHER mentioned something about it...we then proceeded to go nuts, and got to take field trips of 4-5 people at a time to look at this massive dump. Now, by this time, the whole school had gotten wind of this (intentional..) and as our group approached the bathroom, we could see a mini-shrine erected from looseleaf and old notebook cardboard. Over the doorway was a huge sign that said HOME OF THE LOG. I seriously doubted that it could be nearly as big as the hype. We walked in, opened the door, and looked...it was as big as a football. Literally. All it was missing was the laces....just a big stinky unreal mess. Ill never forget it. Ill never speak of this again, I just had to get it off my chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ, did you go to Chaminade?! Was this Pat Bolans arms length crap?

Just sorted out via PM. This exact same thing happened at my all boys catholic high school in New York, except it was the size of a massive forearm and it was on the second floor. Everything else is exactly the same. Very weird. Obviously the pope endorses scat.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:46 PM

what a sweet story.

once on a comping trip a guy showed everyone a disgusting probably 18" turd (terd?). it was a sick bright orange hue.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
True High School Story:

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ, did you go to Chaminade?! Was this Pat Bolans arms length crap?

Just sorted out via PM. This exact same thing happened at my all boys catholic high school in New York, except it was the size of a massive forearm and it was on the second floor. Everything else is exactly the same. Very weird. Obviously the pope endorses scat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, your pm's are maxed out. But what is really [censored] up, is that when you said Chaminade, I automatically assumed you were talking about the Chaminade in my town, about 8 states west of you. They are obv all male catholic school, and our "rivals" or whatever you want to call it.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:51 PM

[quoteDude, your pm's are maxed out. But what is really [censored] up, is that when you said Chaminade, I automatically assumed you were talking about the Chaminade in my town, about 8 states west of you. They are obv all male catholic school, and our "rivals" or whatever you want to call it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. This is so lame, theres not even a message saying my PMs are maxed out. I don't even want to get into how [censored] up it is, that PMs are also censored.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:05 PM

The most uncomfortable thing though is when you're readin, everything's coming out fine, then something's wrong... you think about it for a moment, and you realize that your long solid log'o'filth has extended all the way to the bottom of the toilet, and is still attached to your bum... you literally have to raise up and hover to get the rest of it out.

ugh.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:05 PM

PM's between friends you'd think would be fine to be uncensored, but I think the site doesn't want people sending horribly profane messages to people who they are (a) flaming or (b) trolling.