Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-23-2005, 10:27 PM

Default MTH v2.005

MTH v2.005 has been released.

# 2.005
# Fixed the raise amount bug (hopefully this time)
# Added a security check, MTH will not bet/raise unless you've typed a raise amount
# Fixed a bug where windows would not be aligned perfectly when user was using custom font sizes in Windows
# Fixed a bug where the preferences window would open randomly on the screen, it now opens at the MTH main window

You can get the latest MTH version from www.multitablehelper.com

- Orca
Old 10-23-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.005

Ive never checked this program out. Is it of any use to me if I have 2 2001fp and a 2005fpw for multitabling? thx
Old 10-23-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.005

I hate to tell ya this Orca, but I'm still having trouble with typing in the raise amount. Otherwise, still pimp.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:10 AM

Default PgUp doesn\'t respond

I couldn't get the "page-up" key to respond when I have it mapped as a keyboard command. I started with (ins,home,pgup) as my keyset, but couldn't raise. Then I reversed it, and pgup couldn't fold for me, either.

Note that this is my first install of MTH. I don't know if this is a new bug or old.
-Sam

P.S. I'm really really impressed with the app. Is there a way to paypal money? It'd be easier than Party or Neteller.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:20 AM

Default More keys please.

(I don't know if this is the right spot for feature-requests. Sorry if I'm barking up the wrong post.)

I'd like more keys in the binding-list. My first idea was to use (1,2,3) on my numpad, since I can grab those quickly. Unfortunately, they're not listed. Then I tried (ins,home,pgup), but the pgup key didn't respond (as mentioned above). Then I thought of using (/,*,-) on the numpad, and those aren't all listed, either. Eventually I settled on (f1,f2,f3), and that works ok.

Thanks again.
-Sam
Old 10-24-2005, 01:23 AM

Default More key-commands please.

Another feature request.

I'd like a few more preset key-commands. I use the "Wait for BB" command, but I'd also like<ul type="square">[*]Post blind[*]Show cards[*]Don't Show Cards[*]Check 'autopost blind'[/list]The first 3 are all questions that will bring the hand to the foreground, so it'd be nice to have keyboard answers. The 4th is just nice for when you first open a table or when you decide that you'll leave after this round.

I'd probably overlap keys if you implemented the commands. Like, I'll use F3 for raise AND postblind AND show cards. Nothing wrong with that, though.

Thanks again.
-Sam
Old 10-24-2005, 01:31 AM

Default Estate

[ QUOTE ]
Ive never checked this program out. Is it of any use to me if I have 2 2001fp and a 2005fpw for multitabling? thx

[/ QUOTE ]I think so. I'm running 2 21" monitors at 1800x1440 (Yes, I know you're still winning. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ), and I'm still really into MTH.

Besides real-estate management, I really like the keycommand aspect. I know I could have written this in AutoHotKey, or downloaded scripts from others who have, but it's nice to have this clean interface.

I also like having the window I care about brought to a specific location. It takes some getting used to; it makes it harder to follow hands you're in if they keep getting whisked away. On the other hand, if you're 8 tabling, you're not following the action more than you have to, anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Sam
Old 10-24-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Dead tables

There should probably be something done about dead tables. If I sit-out at a table or miss my blind, that table quickly gets lost under the pile, never to be heard from again. I look at the MTH screen and say "Boy. I'm 8-tabling without any problems." Turns out I'm actually 5-tabling with 3 dead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

First off, it's hard for MTH to define what a "dead table" is. The best way I can think of to implement this is to simply remember the last time a table was brought to the foreground. If it's been more than 10 minutes, it's likely a dead table. (At 20 minutes, it's gotta be. I'm not sure what the right time is.)

After a table is designated as dead, I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Maybe bring it to the foreground and ask the user if they want to close it? Maybe designate a specific quadrant where tables go to die? I'm not sure.

Thanks again.
-Sam
Old 10-24-2005, 09:05 AM

Default Re: Dead tables

[ QUOTE ]
There should probably be something done about dead tables. If I sit-out at a table or miss my blind, that table quickly gets lost under the pile, never to be heard from again. I look at the MTH screen and say "Boy. I'm 8-tabling without any problems." Turns out I'm actually 5-tabling with 3 dead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

First off, it's hard for MTH to define what a "dead table" is. The best way I can think of to implement this is to simply remember the last time a table was brought to the foreground. If it's been more than 10 minutes, it's likely a dead table. (At 20 minutes, it's gotta be. I'm not sure what the right time is.)

After a table is designated as dead, I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Maybe bring it to the foreground and ask the user if they want to close it? Maybe designate a specific quadrant where tables go to die? I'm not sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your suggestions, they're on the todo list.

Regarding dead tables, you can check the "Move tables where i'm sitting out / not seated" to a specific location. Then you can select a specific location for those tables under the area tab, and in that way you can reserve a specific corner of one of the monitors for dead tables.

A dead table is currently defined as one we're you're either not seated, or where you have been seated, but is sitting out now.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Re: PgUp doesn\'t respond

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't get the "page-up" key to respond when I have it mapped as a keyboard command. I started with (ins,home,pgup) as my keyset, but couldn't raise. Then I reversed it, and pgup couldn't fold for me, either.

Note that this is my first install of MTH. I don't know if this is a new bug or old.
-Sam

P.S. I'm really really impressed with the app. Is there a way to paypal money? It'd be easier than Party or Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be adding a Paypal option in the next release, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]