Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Anyone who Disagrees with this is Stupid

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming Stupid people are invariably wrong I think this has got to be true.

Therefore, I think I've found Skalansky's secret for winning all his arguments. Even when he's wrong.

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

So nobody got the joke that the statement could just as easily be False? Thus DS can win arguments, even when he's wrong? ie. by putting a statement in this form he can be right and wrong at the same time? Plus get another chance to call people stupid?

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, i really didn't know what you were saying (on any level), but it sounded like you didn't like DS
Old 08-01-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Anyone who Disagrees with this is Stupid

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming Stupid people are invariably wrong I think this has got to be true.

Therefore, I think I've found Skalansky's secret for winning all his arguments. Even when he's wrong.

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

So nobody got the joke that the statement could just as easily be False? Thus DS can win arguments, even when he's wrong? ie. by putting a statement in this form he can be right and wrong at the same time? Plus get another chance to call people stupid?

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, i really didn't know what you were saying (on any level), but it sounded like you didn't like DS

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I like David a lot. I just think he's being stupid the way he's been flavoring so many of his arguments with words like "supid", "moronic", "not smart", "not real smart", "not real smart like me", etc. etc. etc. Especially when he stereotypes whole groups of people with these adjetives.

PairTheBoard