Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2005, 02:59 AM

Default What are my leaks?

Hey guys, I have been struggling with my limit game over the last while. I hit a big downswing in the spring, and it took me a while to recover. Add in a lot of MTT's preparing for the WSOP, a few weeks off from online poker, and another downswing post-WSOP, and my confidence is quite shaken.

I suspect my game is part of the problem, and I thought it might be useful to get some feedback from the 2p2'ers that may have been at my Party tables over the last few months.

My name on Party is "Equal" as well. I have played a ton of $15/30 in the past, and some hands at the 20 and 30 games. I did take a recent shot at the 50/100 game as well.

So if you would, please take a moment to take a look at any PT hands and/or notes you have against me, and any constructive criticism would be great.

I know I have a couple leaks in my game, but I'm wondering if you guys noticed the same things I have.

Any responses will be very much appreciated. Hell, I'll even take some un-constructive criticism if it's funny! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]