Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 06:32 AM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.
Default City Scoot

Apologies in advance for the drunk post. Anyway, there ia a local (Louisville) company that I thought was worth mentionining on OOT. They picked me up at a bar and drove my car home. Once here they settled up (about $10 more than a cab) and let me be. What a great idea. Does everyone have this sort of blessing? I promise it took me longer to write this than it wlll you to respond. Please do so. Thanks, Soul
Old 12-17-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Re: City Scoot

that is a good idea - how many times has a drunk thought he was gonna need his car and didn't leave it in the parking lot.

we don't have one though...

RB
Old 12-17-2005, 07:51 AM

Default Re: City Scoot

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies in advance for the drunk post. Anyway, there ia a local (Louisville) company that I thought was worth mentionining on OOT. They picked me up at a bar and drove my car home. Once here they settled up (about $10 more than a cab) and let me be. What a great idea. Does everyone have this sort of blessing? I promise it took me longer to write this than it wlll you to respond. Please do so. Thanks, Soul

[/ QUOTE ]

never apoligize for being drunk, especially on a friday night, this is a given. i'm glad your are fortunate to have such a service. i had to wait for a cab in SF for like 15 minutes and it is cold right now for the bay area.

drunken salute,
cyber