Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em

Old 10-04-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Brag Post

were these full ring games? if they were, I wanna play with you with those stats.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...or greases up his chips, lights them on fire and launches them like flaming candy at his opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump for greatness.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I ran hot the otherday...way hot, my wtsd and wsd were...whatever, but they were way way out there. Like red hot out there. So I go to celebrate in a fit of joy at the bar. I drink lots (well a healthy moderate amount), talk to this hot girl (read: definite bar slut...but hot). We talk more...all im hearing is blah blah blah...nod head, wtf ever right? So after nodding and being who the [censored] cares, we go to my place and have glorius sex. Like an awesome sweat wrenching [censored] fest. So anyway she passed out, woke up in the morning, she was still hot, so we [censored] again. She wanted to go eat somewhere, I wasnt intrested so sent her on her merry way, smoked a cigareete and played more poker.

And that was only a so-so day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have that kind of energy...plus I'm married. I like my day better.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a fit of joy imo. But to each his own, no problem w/ that.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...or greases up his chips, lights them on fire and launches them like flaming candy at his opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump for greatness.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah its funny. i generally run -10BB/100 or +20BB/100 for the day. awesome right?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:47 PM

Aren't you that fatass with massive titties from the hot tub pic? Jealousy of you would be an impossibility.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I ran hot the otherday...way hot, my wtsd and wsd were...whatever, but they were way way out there. Like red hot out there. So I go to celebrate in a fit of joy at the bar. I drink lots (well a healthy moderate amount), talk to this hot girl (read: definite bar slut...but hot). We talk more...all im hearing is blah blah blah...nod head, wtf ever right? So after nodding and being who the [censored] cares, we go to my place and have glorius sex. Like an awesome sweat wrenching [censored] fest. So anyway she passed out, woke up in the morning, she was still hot, so we [censored] again. She wanted to go eat somewhere, I wasnt intrested so sent her on her merry way, smoked a cigareete and played more poker.

And that was only a so-so day.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTY.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you that fatass with massive titties from the hot tub pic? Jealousy of you would be an impossibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

yeah, i'm jealous. jealous again.