Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2005, 10:02 PM

Location: I\'m a FAG:Frugal Aggressive(Not that there is anything wrong with that)
Default QQ-BB Maniacs, man.

Live 4/8
QQ in BB. UTG calls(tight/passive), loose UTG2 raises, horrible MP 3 bets, folds to decent SB who cold calls, i cold call with intentions of c/r almost any flop, utg limp caps, all call.

Capped 5 ways PF:

flop: J57r

SB checks, I bet, all call.

turn: 4 of something, maybe hearts, no 2 flush.

SB checks, I bet, UTG raises, UTG2 cold calls, MP folds, SB folds, I call.

River: K of clubs.

I check, UTG bets, UTG2 raises, I fold, UTG calls.

Big ass pot. Table has been kind of crazy, I saw MP guy cap with KQo earlier and UTG2 has been kind of lucky so his looseness has paid off, but he has had reasonable hands, but not great. Could anyone find a fold earlier here? I automatically cap this PF online, but here i thought i really could protect my hand a little with a flop c/r. when it went down the way it did i bet the flop hoping UTG would raise to try to eliminate. i called his raise because i felt he may have AJ on the turn. i felt someone had a K 5 way preflop and multiway on the river it was fully protected so i knew my hand was beat there. what else do you see here?
Old 09-17-2005, 10:26 PM

Default Re: QQ-BB Maniacs, man.

[ QUOTE ]
Live 4/8
QQ in BB. UTG calls(tight/passive), loose UTG2 raises, horrible MP 3 bets, folds to decent SB who cold calls, i cold call with intentions of c/r almost any flop, utg limp caps, all call.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta love it