Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Re: Another night with the Sucker, et al.

This part of the story is incorrect. The conversation never happened. Sucker was just baiting me to make sure I responded.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:29 PM

I will freely admit I didn't know they were hookers. However, when Sucker told me what was up I was completely not surprised. I was a bit suspicious when Lisa started massaging my inner thigh in the cab. But I try to find the best in everybdy and in my mind it was totally natural that a sweet little thing like Lisa would want my cack.

The funniest part for me was when we were at the Buddha Bar and Lisa, sensing we are not money, starts feeling the urge to earn. She says something about having a room in the Marina for the night. I was like "yea I hear ya honey. But I'm gonna stick around here." She gave me her phone number but unfortunately for OOT I lost it.

The entire experience was my first close encounter with whores. It was funny but also a little bit sad. These two girls couldn't have been older than 23 and their lives were pretty much focked already. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:36 PM

From rumors I've heard, if the hooker knows you are rich or famous they will screw you first before essentially blackmailing you for the fee. If you're just an average joe, you come to an agreement for services before the deed is done.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:41 PM

No way Diablo could get a real chicks that fast, so they were obviously hookers if they approached the Big D. That should have been obvious to everyone but Diablo - who obviously had no idea they were hookers until you told him.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boris: What’s up, man? These chicks are awesome! We are so getting laid tonight!
Sucker: Well, you are.
Boris: Why do say that?

[/ QUOTE ]

not exactly. I'm way too cool to say that.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:50 PM

Aiight that's enough. I will come to S.F. in early March, take an afternoon to write your damn thesis for you, then we hit the City. Just give me your publications in advance so I can pick words like "and" and "then" to string them together.

Steaks or sushi, your choice. Bring your liver. Also, start working out. I'm slim but after you carry me a mile I get heavy.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:54 PM

hahaha, you really think someone would pay a hooker AFTER they have had sex with them? Haha, thats like getting someone drunk, and then charging them. Just leave and/or kick them out, what are they going to do, call the cops?
Old 10-05-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha, you really think someone would pay a hooker AFTER they have had sex with them? Haha, thats like getting someone drunk, and then charging them. Just leave and/or kick them out, what are they going to do, call the cops?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they could call over some crazy motherfucker with a gun and nothing to lose. This is why you never get a hooker to come to your place.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they could call over some crazy motherfucker with a gun and nothing to lose. This is why you never get a hooker to come to your place.

[/ QUOTE ]true.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 PM

so you guys go out--pick up some hookers--and still cant get laid--- so sad.