Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-15-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Old Intertops Rakeback Accounts and Party?

Hi,

I just got a cryptic urgent message from one of my affiliates that said something about how people with old rakeback accounts under Intertops might be legitimately allowed to keep them when they are assimilated into Party. Anyone have anything more specific? The deal closes in 24-48 hours.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Old Intertops Rakeback Accounts and Party?

not anymore after you posted this on a public forum [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 05:02 PM

The key word here is legitimate.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:07 PM

that would be nice ..good luck..I have an Intertops account but joined a year or two before Intertops offered rakeback.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM

I doubt it. They killed all exsisting deals with pokernow when they bought it. I doubt they are not gonna kill all deals with intertops as well. Might be worth a try but I would estimate the chance of it working at less than 10%.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:24 PM

Party just went through a lot of effort to remove themselves from the skins that were offering rakeback. I've even seem some affiliates suggesting Party might allow InterTops to allow rakeback after a merger. My opinion is this has zero chance of being legitimately successful and the affiliates suggesting it might are very unintelligent or severely uninformed.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My opinion is this has zero chance of being legitimately successful and the affiliates suggesting it might are very unintelligent or severely uninformed.

[/ QUOTE ]

my affiliate, who is neither unintelligent nor severly uninformed, sent me a similar email except she stressed that they are not 100% sure what the story will be after merging. she did say however that party will most likely allow existing Intertops players to keep their RB but that new accounts opened after merger WILL NOT get RB

now, nothing personal against anyone here, but im gonna trust my affiliate and run with her opinion on the whole thing as ive found her to be the best, most informed, closest to the action affiliate out there.

at the end of the day, what harm is there is opening an account anyway and see what happens after they merge?
Old 11-15-2005, 07:21 PM

What's the harm? Start an intertops account and if it works, hellsyes! If not, phuck that shiZIt.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:51 PM

Would a similar deal apply to Multipoker? Any chance that existing accounts with rakeback could keep it?
Old 11-15-2005, 11:08 PM

I have been told the same thing by one of my affiliates. They said that if you want to get in on the deal to sign up for Intertops ASAP as the merger is happening within days and they will be frozen from issuing me accounts soon.

They are not 100% sure it will work, but they figure you have nothing to lose if you sign up with RB and it gets taken away.